Chapter 33

Gifts

Unlucky Duke

Cheville took Li Zhou out of the door of the research room with a refreshing look, completely ignoring Duke's scolding voice behind him.

It was Li Zhou who saw Duke's green and purple face, and felt a little unhappy, stopped Xavier's pace, and turned back to invite Duke to be a guest at home in the evening. He would cook something delicious in the evening.

Li Zhou looked at Duke, who was about to wag his tail like a dog, and wondered: "I'm not going home now, I'm going out with Xavier. Or I'll give the door permission first. You, you go to my house and wait."

Duke didn't say a good word when he was interrupted by Xavier beside him: "No, let him follow, there will be a place where he will be useful."

Li Zhou believed in Xavier very much, thought it was really useful to Duke, so he readily agreed and took the lead to walk towards the aircraft. He didn't see behind him, the two female worms were secretly fighting.

Duke of course knew that what Xavier told Li Zhou was an excuse. He had discovered it long ago when he entered Li Zhou's villa last time, that he was just a **** when he was young. This time, he probably didn't want Li Zhou to give him the access to the room, so he said that.

Looking at the pretentious Xavier who didn't see any problems on the outside, Duke pouted and whispered: "Stingy, big vinegar jar!"

"What did you say?" Xavier is indeed a female of SS+ level, her senses are very powerful, and Duke's complaints can be heard clearly. I felt a little unhappy when I remembered that the insect disturbed him and Li Zhou's world of two insects. Looking at Duke with icy eyes.

..

Duke stuck his tongue out, well, he forgot that Seville could hear very small noises. He shouldn't complain, he should put it in his stomach, but he also deliberately disturbed them on purpose. Whoever made Xavier distrustful, he is hurting to death now.

Pidianpidian followed Li Zhou and Xieweier to the aircraft, only to find that he was naturally sitting in the cab. And Xavier, who was supposed to be flying the aircraft, was sitting with Li Zhou.

At this time, the two bugs are biting their ears intimately. Li Zhou also turned his eyes to him from time to time and smiled apologetically at him. This made Duke very much suspect that Xavier was telling Li Zhou his embarrassing story.

In fact, Duke guessed it well, and Xavier was indeed telling Li Zhou about his embarrassment. For example, when he was a teenager, he still wet the bed, bit his tongue while eating, and pretended to be sick in order to avoid training, and was finally discovered by the marshal and taught him a lesson in public. But Li Zhou looked at Duke apologetically, not because of these Duke's embarrassing things.

Duke's embarrassment would only make him laugh, but for Duke not to be ashamed to commit suicide, he held back. What really made him smile apologetically was the last thing Sheville whispered in his ear.

Sheville said: "You brought that snack to Duke on purpose, in order to punish him for always disturbing us at any time and place, but you are too light, you can put some more next time. The laxatives are in there."

When he heard Seville's words, the image of Duke running to the toilet frantically appeared in his mind. Most importantly, he felt that Xavier's method was perfect for Duke, who was restless, and wanted to try it for dinner at night. So when they looked at Duke, they felt that they owed a lot to Duke who had helped them a lot.