Chapter 142

Gifts

Li Zhou: I need to recover my memory quickly.

This anonymous email is a video email. There is also a line marked on it: a gift for Li Zhou.

Xevier frowned, feeling that something was wrong. You must know that this was a new communication number after he arrived at Isol.

In addition to the close insects, no other insects know, although it is not difficult to find his new communication number.

But his previous communication number is still in use, shouldn't ordinary bugs contact him with his previous communication number?

But now not only has the bug sent him an email, but also sent it to his new communication number, and the email was specially sent to his little hero.

This had to make him vigilant. He looked at Li Zhou, who was also frowning behind him. He didn't rush to open the email, but answered Brian's call.

As soon as it was connected, Brian pointed to the male child on the chair and said, "Look, who is this?"

Shever took a closer look: "Isn't this the new commander after Jorvik went crazy?"

Brian smiled: "Yes, it is the commander."

"Why is he here?" Li Zhou asked in confusion.

"He's here to deliver a letter to the Supreme Commander of the Side Star." Brian looked at the commander who was shaking like a sieve, and then said, "He sent a letter of Archie's abdication."

Severe immediately understood what was going on. It was estimated that Archie was anxious after seeing that Jacob did not kill himself and his female father, but went to occupy the Imperial Capital Star.

He was afraid that Jacob would not keep the agreement, so he hung Jacob with this kind of thing, so that Jacob could keep the agreement between them.

But this also proved their previous conjecture, Archie only wanted the lives of himself and his female father, and did not want his army to disappear with him.

Otherwise, Archie would not be able to take out this edict today, even if he died, although this edict was 100% for Jacob.

Because if Archie asked Jacob to annihilate his troops, what Jacob is doing now is part of their pact.

But Jacob didn't do well, he didn't completely annihilate his troops, he hid on the side star and didn't move.

This proves that Jacob's cooperation intention is not clear, or even contradicts. Therefore, Archie will not come up with the edict so early because he has bargaining chips in his hands.

On the contrary, Archie did not ask Jacob to annihilate his Xavier's troops, so when he saw that Jacob did not fulfill his promise and occupied the side star first but did not move, the first thing he thought of was Jacob Using this method to force him to keep the covenant.

Then, Jacob must be sure of the abdication edict, and he is very fancy about the justified ascension.

Therefore, he has enough capital to negotiate, and the abdication edict, the carrot hanging on Jacob, can be thrown out earlier, attracting Jacob to take the bait quickly.

Jacob did not send a killer to Isol to kill his father, but attacked the side star. In addition to not wanting to allow himself to be in a passive position in the negotiation, he must have seen it. The problem.

In this way, coupled with the threat of the army, I am not afraid that Archie will not be trustworthy.