Chapter 146

Experiment

Li Zhou smiled slyly.

The guard's eyes showed a clear look, and murmured: "No wonder."

"No wonder what?" Eli wondered.

The guard smiled and didn't answer, he looked at Eli fixedly, and after a long time, spoke softly.

"I can't live, you will expose me when I am alive. For me not to be punished, if you don't expose me, kill me."

"No!" Eli refused without thinking, "You still have two younger brothers, if you die, what will they do? Listen to me. I'll find a way to get you out."

"But-"

"No but," Eli interrupted the guard, "If you don't want us both to die, just listen to me."

After he finished speaking, he ignored the guard's dissuasion and handcuffed the guard again. Seeing what the guard wanted to say, he directly blocked his mouth.

After doing all this, Eli took a deep breath and said, "You may have to suffer a little, but you don't have to worry about your life, remember to cooperate with me."

The guard nodded, if possible, who wouldn't want to live? But he also had a plan in his heart, if he really could only live one, he would let Eli live, because without Eli he would have died long ago.

Seeing the guard nodding, Eli raised his hand and put it on his left leg, and said softly, "Hold it back."

Then the force, the leg bone of the guard broke instantly!

The guard's face was flushed with pain and his blue veins burst out. Because of the gag, he couldn't make a loud shout, and could only let out a suppressed roar from his throat.

It took a long time for her to calm down, gasping for breath.

However, this is just the beginning, the two insects are afraid that Jacob will not be able to hide it. After the guard calms down a little, Eli did the same, and with two more blows, the guard's left leg bone broke again.

The pain of a broken bone is like a heartbeat, the guard's eyes are black and he is trying not to let himself pass out, and when Eli thinks it is possible, he bends his intact right leg fiercely He kicked his injured leg.

Eli: "What are you doing?"

His voice was extremely low, and his hands trembled as he pressed the guard's legs that were completely dislocated and twisted.

The guard understood that Eli wanted to help him set his bones, moved his body with difficulty, and shook his head weakly.

Eli understood the guard's thoughts, closed his eyes, and whispered: "I will take you out of here as soon as possible."

After he finished speaking, he did not delay any longer, and after calling the military female to watch the guards, got up and went out to find Jacob.

He can't waste the sacrifice of the guard, he has to escape as soon as possible, otherwise, with the recovery ability of the female, the dislocated bones will grow together quickly, and even if the reconnection is interrupted at that time, the guard will Legs are also broken.

Jacob is sitting in the makeshift command room thinking about what just happened outside.

After thinking for a long time, he couldn't figure out how the wind leaked out. Among the laboratories that Xavier encircled and suppressed, there was no biochemical laboratory where he made super experimental bodies.