Chapter 79

crying

For the first time, Sheville allowed himself to be weak

Aivil knew that his younger brother was also cared for and accompanied by insects, and he was the only one left.

Aizel didn't bother to care about him. Anyway, he was drunk, so he could carry it, just carry it home.

He told the good news that Norman told him just now to the worms who were still sober. a sound.

This news is so heartwarming, let them see a glimmer of light in this battle that has not yet raised the smoke of gunpowder.

Although Li Zhou has only been in this world for more than a month, he can understand how Xavier and the others feel when they hear the news, as if the mountain on his body was suddenly pried open.

Lightly holding Xevier's trembling hand, Li Zhou comforted in a low voice: "It will be better in the future, don't be sad."

Xevier nodded, picked up the glass and took a sip. He knew that his emotions could not be concealed from Li Zhou.

Other worms may be cheering for the good news, but he dilutes the joy because of the teacher.

He used to suspect that the teacher was lying. At that time, he thought that the teacher did not want him to impulsively confront the royal family. Now that he thinks about it, the teacher did not want him to feel guilty. The teacher deliberately provoked Archie to be torn to shreds.

The purpose is to hide all this, not to make him feel guilty, to prevent him from fighting against the royal family, but also to let him get rid of his dependence on teachers and become a leader who can truly carry hope .

He's okay now, and their plans are going for the better, but at the cost of the teacher being trapped in the backyard and giving birth to a male who hurt him come.

Because without the help of the teacher, he is the female worm trapped in the backyard. No matter what, he will not be able to meet Li Zhou and the day he will be free.

He is very uncomfortable now, he knows that he shouldn't fall into this kind of emotion, and the teacher doesn't want him to be like this, but he just wants to be weak and cry in Li Zhou's arms.

Li Zhou saw Xavier's thoughts, got up and found a reason to take Xavier back to the bedroom on the second floor.

Closing the door and using mental power as a barrier, he pulled Xavier to sit on the head of the bed, hugged Xavier gently, and coaxed softly: "Cry if you want to cry. , they can't hear."

As soon as Li Zhou's words fell, Xavier couldn't stop his tears.

He hasn't shed tears for too many years, because he doesn't allow himself to be weak, especially after the teacher's accident, he doesn't allow himself to show any weak emotions.

He armed himself with airtightness, and did not allow any emotional erosion. He would not allow himself to be weak even if it was only for a minute.

But now, in his own home, in the arms of his lover, he really couldn't help it. All the sadness, grievances, and guilt poured into my heart, and big tears kept falling from the corners of my eyes one by one, and the shoulders were wet and wet.

Xevier's cry was silent, only his shoulders were shaking slightly, just like the way he had endured laughing in the living room before, but this only made Li Zhou feel more distressed.

He didn't persuade Xavier, just held him silently, stroked Xavier's back, and let Xavier cry quietly, venting all the emotions in his heart.

After a long time, he raised Xavier's face, gently wiped away Xavier's tears, looked at Xavier's red and swollen eyes, and comforted him: "Marshal Armos sees you It will be very gratifying to be so successful, don't let your teacher's expectations for you."