Chapter 48

Detect

Li Zhou: Have you tested it many times?

As soon as Iwell and Azel entered the door, they saw Duke lying on the long sofa of Li Zhou's house angrily, and Brian sitting next to Duke, coaxing in a low voice.

Ever looked suspiciously at Xavier who led him in the door, and asked in a low voice, "What happened to Duke? Why did his behavior degenerate after seeing Brian?"

Without waiting for Xavier to answer, Aizel, who came in with him, said lightly, "Isn't he always like this in front of Brian? What's so strange."

While talking, he pushed his brother and Xavier away and walked into the living room, with a faint smile on his always indifferent face: "Welcome back, Brian."

Brian nodded with a smile, looked at Azer's pale face, and urged, "Pay attention to rest."

Aiville, who was following behind him, pouted and muttered to Xavier: "Azel is getting less and less cute, they say you are an iceberg, I think he is, to My brother doesn't look good either."

Sevier patted Evil on the shoulder and reassured: "Ezel is just too tired these days."

"I know! I told him to rest and he didn't listen, and he thought I was in the way. If it goes on like this, I think he will be the first female child who exhausts himself to death!"

Bizarre sudden death, the culprit is it! Take you into the life of a scientist!"

Azel, who was defeated by his brother's brain hole: "...shut up!"

Although he knew that Evel was distressed that he was too tired and angry that he was disobedient, he complained in front of Xavier and the others, but he felt that this brother still played less.

Ever didn't care about the threat from his younger brother, he welcomed Brian back with a smile, and even teased that Duke turned into a worm when he saw Brian. shameless.

The angry Duke jumped up from the sofa, and chased Evil around the room without even wearing slippers. Brian followed Duke to protect him, occasionally helping things that were touched by the two bugs fighting. :лf

Azel reluctantly looked at his twin brother, Evel, who was in trouble with Duke, and sighed, thinking: I really dont know if I made a mistake when I was born, Evel is the Brother, how could you be so naive otherwise.

However, he doesn't hate this feeling, he likes the current atmosphere very much, which makes him feel like a world away.

and Xavier looked at each other, and both worms saw smiles in each other's eyes.

Taking the slapstick as the background sound, he walked to the sofa and sat down. Azer looked at the fruit that he had never seen on the coffee table and asked curiously: "What is this? A new variety from the plantation? "

Sheville shook his head and said, "No."

Azel nodded, without asking the source of the fruit. After looking around, he asked thoughtfully, "Where's your hero? Why didn't you see him?"

Listening to Azel mentioning Li Zhou, Xavier remembered what happened in the kitchen before, his facial expression softened, and he said in a gentle tone: "He just accidentally soiled his clothes, and he was in the process of Wash and change clothes in the room."

It turned out that after they teased Duke in the space, they left the space for fear that Evil and Azer could not find them when they came.

Duke lay down on the sofa listlessly and refused to get up as soon as he got out of the room, and even Brian's consolation had no effect.