Chapter 14

Royal conspiracy again

Li Zhou and Xavier looked at each other, and the two worms got up in tacit understanding, Li Zhou went to open the door, and Xavier took the breakfast on the table back to the kitchen and hid it.

When Li Zhou entered the living room with the commander, he saw Xavier standing in the kitchen, boiling water and scrubbing the dishes.

Li Zhou was fine, he didn't feel anything abnormal, but the commander who was used to seeing Shewell's iron-blooded wrist widened his eyes and thought: So what His Majesty said is true, even A capable military female like Xavier is at the mercy of her master after marriage.

Obviously there is a housekeeping machine but I don't use it, but I have to use this trivial dishwashing thing to discuss Xavier, I am afraid Li Zhou is also enjoying the satisfaction of the imperial general serving him! I just don't know if Xavier was so obedient when he was in bed.

Thanks to him, he still thinks that Li Zhou is different from other male sons, and His Majesty's plan may not succeed. Now it seems that he is overthinking.

Yes, in the eyes of their males, females are tools, who would be emotional about a tool, it seems that his wish for Sheville to lay eggs for him is still very likely to be realized .

Thinking of this, the commander gave Li Zhou a very friendly smile, but there was no evil in that smile, as if Li Zhou had already given him some great benefits.

The change of the commander made Li Zhou murmured in his heart. With his normal thinking, he really couldn't understand. The commander thought of what could make him feel disgusted and panic.

Because he saved Xavier yesterday, the commander's attitude towards him was so bad that he wished he died, how could it change so much in just one night? Is there a new conspiracy, or is it that Yuko was originally a guy with an unpredictable personality.

Thanks to Li Zhou who couldn't figure it out, if he knew that there was a worm in his heart and yawned his partner in front of him, he would probably just run away and hammer the worm that coveted his partner to death. As a man, you should protect your lover.

will be cleared as a hazard.

Li Zhou, who couldn't understand what the commander was thinking, instinctively asked the person closest to him for help.

Xevier, who came out of the kitchen with water in his hand, saw that Li Zhou was looking at him with doubts in his eyes, and his footsteps paused slightly.

I have to say, Li Zhou's delicate and weak appearance is very confusing, especially the pair of green eyes that contain vitality, so that the insects who see him will subconsciously believe in him, help him, and protect him .

Even Xavier, who had a glimpse of Li Zhou's essence for the first time, could not help but be confused, and the idea of ​​"this innocent boy should be well protected" was born in his heart.

Aware that he was in a trance, Xavier coughed lightly, put the water on the coffee table in front of the sofa, and said lightly: "Is there any urgency for the commander to come so early today?"

The commander looked at Xavier's cold expression, but his heart became hot. He glanced at Li Zhou sitting next to Xavier without a trace, and then looked at him as if he had become him After Xavier, who was in the bag, opened the mouth and said—

"Your Majesty's order: To congratulate the general's wedding, a banquet will be held in the palace at 8 o'clock tomorrow night, and all the dignitaries will be present at that time."