Chapter 4:

Forced Marriage

Li Zhou was rejected by Xavier again

Actually, Xavier didn't want to connect Li Zhou's call at all. He felt that helping Li Zhou pay off his medical expenses could be regarded as repaying Li Zhou's kindness to soothe his mental power.

After knowing that he hung up twice, Duke repeatedly advised him not to hang up again if Li Zhou was calling.

If Li Zhou complained to the Male Protection Association in a fit of anger, he would be punished even if he was an admiral.

"Then why did you give him my communication number?" Xavier looked blankly at Duke with a worried look in front of him.

"My ancestor, he is the only male that I have found so far that can soothe your mental power. Although it cannot be completely appeased, it is already much stronger than the male of S+."

Duke said bitterly: "If you don't get comfort, I'm afraid you will die in two years! I'm not for you."

"For me?" Xavier was a little angry, and the military females around him knew that he would rather die than be humiliated by a weak and incompetent male. Duke is his confidant, but also his good friend. It is impossible for him not to know this, but he still went against his will.

Forgot what happened this morning?"

Thinking of the forced marriage scene in the military this morning, Xavier is also physically and mentally exhausted. If Duke arrived in time, he might not be able to control the breaking of the commander's neck. Well, they are all so fragile.

But if he did that, he himself would not be able to survive, and his subordinates would be purged.

Duke gave Xavier a little time to think, and only continued to speak when Xavier looked at him again.

"We don't have the strength to fight Interstellar Law yet. Instead of letting them choose for you, it's better to choose yourself. At least Li Zhou is useful."

Seeing Xavier frowning, Duke made persistent efforts: "The emperor chooses for you must be nobles, then you must endure three wives and four concubines, and the nobles don't need me to tell you, you know , arrogant, lewd, and abusive, they don't care if you have done good to the empire or not, the law is for them anyway."

"But Li Zhou is also a male. I can still use the war to delay the marriage." Xavier was still unwilling, he really hated males, and when he thought that he would be insulted by them and even laid eggs, he would want to vomit.

Damn interstellar law stipulates that females cannot refuse any demands of their male masters. As long as they refuse, the male masters can punish them at will, and they can sell them, as long as they dont kill them.

Of course, this law that can't be killed is only applicable to the main wife, that is, the female monarch, such as female servants and insect servants.

Duke sighed, if he could, he wouldn't want to fulfill Xavier's dream, but now this trick has no effect, the emperor ordered Xievil to get married within two months.

Otherwise, the pairing will be forced to lay eggs, and the level of Xavier will be too high, and it is impossible for the emperor to give up such a good gene.

But these are not the worst, the worst is that if there is no male with a genetic match rate of more than 50% with Xavier, or there is, but the male does not agree to marry him, Xevier faces It will no longer be forced marriage, but forced egg-laying, and then it will not be the same male who humiliated Xavier.