Chapter 140

Green Hat

Winter is a great time to be with your lover.

One day later, in the imperial palace.

Archie dazedly pinched the battle report handed to him by the commander, and did not speak for a long time.

This is not what he expected, he just wanted to use the throne to lure Jacob to kill Xavier and Amos, and consume Jacob's troops when they were dead.

But neither of them died, but the Imperial City Star Side Star was easily occupied by Jacob.

But that's okay, he can fully understand what Jacob is thinking.

It is nothing more than not believing that after the death of Xavier and Amos, he will obediently give up the position of the emperor, so he will use this method to force himself to keep his word.

Don't cry and give way to save your life?

As long as he follows the script that Jacob gave him, Xavier, Amos, and even the confident Jacob cannot escape his grasp.

But his heart was not at ease, he always felt that he had overlooked something. This feeling was very sudden, but he couldn't ignore it.

After thinking about it, he couldn't figure out what he had overlooked.

In the end, he attributed it all to the fact that Xavier and Amos were not dead and had no control over the officials and generals.

He was afraid that Xavier would make a comeback if he didn't die, and that the generals could not wait to join Jacob's camp before he showed his edge.

Since he came to power, all the officials and generals did not accept him and coaxed him as a waste.

He spread out all his power, but the time is short, and there is no useful news at all.

Squinting his eyes and giving an order to his eyeliner, Archie walked towards the study with the battle report.

He had to "pacify" Jacob's hungry beast, so that he was bought by himself and had to count the money for himself.

At the same time, Jacob, who also knew that he had won a big victory, narrowed his brown eyes slightly.

Mature face, three-dimensional facial features, coupled with his elegant temperament, it is completely impossible to see that he is a worm that can use his family for experiments.

He sat on the chair in the command room, took a cup of coffee, took a sip, and said to Boll, who was standing behind him, who had just returned: "Is Xavier so vulnerable? Didn't he just kill a team I sent to intercept him?"

Boll also smiled: "It's not that Sheville is vulnerable, it is Clyde's suppression for many years that his armament is fundamentally insufficient. Saying that he is promoted is actually a release of his power, otherwise Shevell will also be I won't take his teacher to hide on a small mining star."

"They won that interception, but it is estimated that they also lost too much weapons and ammunition, so they will be weak in the later stage."

" And the female son of Xavier is called decisive in the good, naive in the bad, he always has expectations and goodwill for his fellow clan, otherwise he will be at his peak three years ago. By then, Clyde would have been overthrown long ago."

"I'm not surprised that he can lose, I guess he also advocates his philosophy of "taking surrender as the main force, and fighting as a subordinate". In those years he was softer than he is now. "