Chapter 37

Incoming

Cheville: Li Zhou, do you want me? (one more)

Seeing that Li Zhou was interested in a sedative that even the top medical females could not analyze, Xavier was not stingy, and promised that Li Zhou would bring him a sedative when he returned from the military tomorrow. for research.

He also wanted to see if the formula of the medicine that they could not crack with advanced equipment was because the problem was not with the machine at all, but with them. Is it because they are all females and not males, so there are some things in the medicine that they are destined to be unable to crack.

Li Zhou was interested in pacifiers because he was a talented student in the field of pharmacy. Therefore, when he encountered a potion that could not be cracked in this technologically advanced era, he felt itchy and wanted to try it himself to see if he could crack it.

However, he doesn't have any equipment, and the necessary equipment for analyzing medicines is indispensable.

Although Xavier said that they could not analyze the formula of the medicine with top-notch instruments, he still decided to let Xavier send him to Duke Private Research Institute tomorrow. He has a rigorous attitude towards scientific research , so that he must personally confirm that the device cannot be used to study pacifiers.

He told Xavier what he thought, but Xavier did not agree directly.

."

As if afraid of Li Zhou thinking too much, he explained: "I don't want to restrict your freedom, it's just that Duke's place is not necessarily very safe. If you If the formula is really researched, I think it is better to keep it a secret..

Xevier looked at Li Zhou sincerely, hoping that Li Zhou could understand his painstaking efforts.

Of course Li Zhou could understand Xavier's kindness, he touched Xavier's stern face, got closer, and said softly, "I know, I'll listen to you."

In fact, when he proposed to go to the institute, he found that he was not thinking well. Research is not a one-time thing. If you run the research institute every day, it will inevitably be discovered by the bugs monitoring Sheville, thereby revealing the secret.

This will not only be a danger to herself, but also trouble to Seville. In particular - Xavier will leave the Imperial City in a few days. If he goes out frequently during the time when Xavier is not in the Imperial City, he will likely be troubled by Will's male father.

Xieweier was warmed by Li Zhou's words "I listen to you", he put his hand on Li Zhou's hand touching his face and grasped it gently. Neither of them spoke, they just looked at each other quietly, and a warm atmosphere slowly lingered among them.

For a long time, the two insects who felt that they had acted so stupidly laughed tacitly, and there was a trace of sweetness, a trace of shyness, and a trace of ambiguity that could not be erased in that smile.

The two insects liked the current atmosphere very much, got up to wash up in tacit understanding, changed into pajamas in tacit agreement and gathered in Li Zhous room, and then tacitly lay on the bed and covered the quilt, without saying a single word throughout the whole process, Some are just two worms sticking together in the soul.

Cheville took Li Zhou in his arms, watched Li Zhou in his arms automatically find a comfortable position to lie down, and then slowly opened his mouth and asked a question he thought he would never know in his life question asked.

He asked, "Li Zhou, do you want me?"

Li Zhou was taken aback by Xavier's sudden question, but he quickly reacted and kissed Xavier's nervous eyes with a hint of fear, and said softly : "Yes, but now is not the time."