Chapter 56

Conspiracy

Light bulb four females: toothache, sore and painful

Li Zhou ignored the two worms who were in a daze, and got up leisurely to open the door for Duke and the others.

Actually, the doorbell has been ringing for a long time. He just rarely sees two handsome faces that are in the same line, and he can't help but appreciate it for a while.

As soon as Duke entered the door, he saw Xavier and Brian having a heated discussion, went up to listen curiously, and understood after listening for a long time.

Ever was also interested, and couldn't wait to ask Li Zhou to give them some soil. They had to go back and test the mixing ratio of space soil and ordinary sudden to maximize the utilization of space soil.

Li Zhou readily agreed, and promised to give them a bag of soil when they left, and told them that after dinner, they could enter the space to select the exercises suitable for them to practice.

Because when he guided them to release, he let Duke and the others carefully experience and record the situation of the meridians, so now it is completely possible to practice.

Duke first hugged Brian happily and forcibly took Brian around in circles, and then he was a little worried: "Can we really do it?"

Li Zhou nodded and said, "After you have finished choosing the exercises, I will use the method that was covered with the mental net before to monitor the status of your exercises, and I will forcibly interrupt you if there is a problem. "

Duke was relieved and said happily: "I thought I would have to wait for the whole army to have a physical examination before I could start practicing. I didn't expect that we could have special treatment."

Brian patted Duke, who was extremely excited, and said in a low voice, "After all, it takes time to integrate the exercises, so Li Zhou decided to let us choose the one that is more suitable for us because of Xavier's face. The cultivation method, practice first."

"Long live Xavier, long live Li Zhou! I can finally stop worrying about my mental violence. When I control my mental power, I can be at ease."

Duke thought happily about his state after he controlled his mental power. He hugged Brian and couldn't stop laughing, and the insects around him laughed. This Duke is really a living treasure. bring them joy.

Meanwhile, in the palace;

Different from the joyous atmosphere of the Li Zhou family, the atmosphere in the council hall was very depressing.

If you are not there, you will make a mistake? Why, will your star police department also merge into the military department?"

"No, no, Your Majesty, it is indeed the oversight of your subordinates. From now on, your subordinates will definitely investigate the gray area of ​​the Imperial City more strictly." Ed wiped the sweat on his forehead and replied cautiously , I secretly thought that Xieweier was really lucky, and now I can only bear the wrath of Xionghuang by myself.

"Oversight? What an oversight." Clyde swung the tea bowl in his hand, and the tea bowl fell to the ground with a crisp sound.

Looking at Ed who was frightened by him, Clyde said gloomily: "If you make an oversight, the empire will almost lose five males, and the star thieves will step on my face and show off their might ."

"Did you know that your oversight caused the empire to lose a lot of pacifiers to be supplied to the military? If Xavier loses to the star beast on the battlefield because the pacifier is not enough, you are responsible for this. Can you afford it?"