Chapter 15

Conspiracy

The Viciousness of the Emperor

As soon as Xavier entered the army, Duke was dragged into his office, and he hurriedly opened his star brain and put it in front of Xavier.

"Look, these are the ingredients you gave me yesterday, and I checked them out!"

Duke's voice was full of excitement. He wanted to tell Xavier what he found, but found that Xavier nodded with an expression on his face, as if he had already known the results of the test.

"You know?" Duke asked tentatively.

"Understood." Shever replied calmly.

Duke raised his voice in disbelief: "How did you know? The report is clearly here with me."

Cheville frowned, looking at Duke who was about to shout loudly like a fool, put his index finger on his lips and made a "shush" gesture, seeing Duke calm down Then he said, "You forgot who the ingredients came from?"

"You mean Li Zhou told you the source of the ingredients?"

"No." Xavier did not sell anything, and continued: "Li Zhou told me the use of the ingredients. He also told me that he can provide a large amount of this ingredient that can prolong the life of military females. ."

"You mean he wants to negotiate a deal with us?" Duke was keenly aware of Shevel's implication.

"Well, although he didn't say it directly, but if he doesn't want to, there's no need to tell me that he can provide it in large quantities." Xavier frowned and said slowly: "I always feel that he is using these things to aggravate my position with me."

"This is unreasonable!" After Duke heard this, he questioned: "He is already married to you, and everything about you belongs to him. Let's not talk about his personality, just rely on the law You have to pay attention to him, there is really no need to take the risk of being caught by you to aggravate his position in your heart."

Xevier was also confused about this, although Li Zhou told him a bunch of reasons for "believing in him, he is his savior".

But Xavier knew in his heart that these reasons were not enough to make Li Zhou ignore the danger and expose the secret.

Unless revealing the secret was an accident!

But if his guess was right, it was an accident. So can he be a little bit sentimental and think that Li Zhou accidentally revealed the secret because he was worried about him and wanted to help him heal?

Seeing the meal that Li Zhou specially prepared for him in the morning and brought him to the military, Xavier fell into deep thought.

Actually Duke and Xavier were right. Li Zhou never planned to tell Xavier the secret so early. Originally, he planned to tell Xavier gradually after the relationship with Xavier developed. , but an oversight forced his plans to advance.

The result is good!

Cheville is very smart. When he discovered the problem of ingredients, he did not rush to question Li Zhou, but chose to help Li Zhou to cover it up.

He is telling Li Zhou with practical actions - I already know that you have a secret, and I will keep it for you, but how long it will be kept depends on how frank you are with me.

Li Zhou was also very smart, and saw what Xavier meant, and followed the steps given by Xavier, and told Xavier what he wanted.