Chapter 64

Neal Street

Li Zhou: Sheville, I was molested again TAT

Li Zhou followed Jorwick on the plane to Neil Street. He was very concerned about the female son that the male emperor secretly found by Casey, because of his simple understanding of the male emperor , that female was not prepared to confuse him.

He didn't worry about handing over the safety of Sheville to other bugs, so after breakfast the next day, he coaxed Sheville to say that he was going to the manor to see, and then put Shevell as a Take it with you into the space.

He contacted Jorvik and expressed his willingness to go to that clubhouse. Of course, Jorvik readily agreed, and repeatedly told him that as long as he had been to the clubhouse on Neil Street, there would be no I don't like it.

He asked Jorvik curiously what the clubhouse was like, and Jorvik looked like he would know when you went there, and said: "This is only a feeling and cannot be described in words, wait for me to go. Pick you up, you'll know when you arrive, and I'm sure you'll like it."

Li Zhou also looked forward to saying goodbye, hung up the communication and waited for Jorvik's arrival.

Jorvik didn't make him wait too long. Ten minutes later, the aircraft stopped in front of the villa, and then Li Zhou came up to Jorvik's aircraft.

On the aircraft, Yorwick asked Li Zhou curiously: "Your Highness, why did you suddenly remember going to Neil Street?"

"Didn't you say that Neil Street is fun, you want to take me to play?" Li Zhou looked at Jorvik with an expression of "Are you going to go back?"

Jorwick smiled shyly: "Yes, yes, I want to take your Highness to play, Your Highness, rest assured, I am fully responsible for this trip to the clubhouse, you just have to have fun."

Hearing what Jorvik said, Li Zhou nodded with satisfaction, ignored Jorvik next to him, leaned on the seat of the aircraft, and turned his head to look at the scenery outside through the window .

Yovic cursed Li Zhou, seeing Qian Qian's eyes, and had never seen the world, while letting the bug waiter drive the aircraft faster, and soon arrived at the most famous place of the imperial capital, Ni Street.

Li Zhou was shocked by the spacious and bustling street in front of him as soon as he got off the aircraft. He has never been to Neil Street.

But in his previous life, he had been to such places for various reasons, both before and after the end of the apocalypse.

In his heart, the red light district represents dilapidation, darkness, madness, no bottom line and shame. What murder, arson, **** and looting will not surprise him.

But the street in front of him is not like the red light district he used to see, the air here is scented with flowers, not full of disgusting lewdness like in his previous life.

The main street of Neil Street is very prosperous and tidy, the street is spacious, and the buildings on both sides are uniformly painted white, which visually gives him a feeling of extreme cleanliness. The trees and flowers are overgrown on both sides of the street, which are neatly trimmed and full of artistic sense, and the fragrance of flowers in the air also comes from this.

The streets are lined with all kinds of well-dressed worms, each with a smile on his face and a very kind-hearted look. Good music came from some buildings, and occasionally a male could be seen walking out of the building with his female in his arms and disappeared into the depths of Neil Street.

Yorwick looked at Li Zhou with a shocked expression, and said proudly: "How is it? The prosperity here is comparable to that of Xingzheng Street in the imperial capital."