Chapter 130

Energy

Cherville

Although Xavier nodded, Li Zhou still saw that he had no plans to lead the troops back to the Imperial Capital at all, just because he asked, to make him feel at ease.

Pointing at Xieweier's heart, Li Zhou said slowly, "You lied to me."

"I didn't lie to you." Xavier was a little guilty. He really didn't plan to lead troops to the Imperial City to pacify the chaos, but he didn't say "he" would not go.

He couldn't let go of Li Zhou, who was seriously injured, and his father, who was about to give birth in more than a month.

If he really led his troops to the Imperial Capital Star to pacify the chaos immediately, he might not be able to come back for several months. When he thought that his two most important insects were not by his side at the most dangerous time, he felt in his heart. Just panic.

But he didn't plan to let this opportunity go, he would let Brian and Lu take their "dead" elite army females to the Imperial City and join Morey.

Anyway, they are ready to destroy the laboratory, and they generally know what is going on in the laboratory. There is no need to keep that fake road, just to solve it together.

He didn't believe that the Star Orcs would pass up the opportunity of the empire's chaos and not invade, so he had to ensure that nothing would happen to their rear, especially the M star.

M star is their granary and the most important logistics supply place, and must be guarded by trusted insects.

Besides, the Star Orcs have a strange obsession with Star M. If they go out to the Imperial City, the Star Orcs will definitely attack Star M again.

Originally he was going to let Brian sit in the rear, but the situation of Li Zhou and his female father changed his mind.

Because the army in front is assembled, and Morey is the inner responder, and Archie will not let all princes enter the imperial star, he will definitely cooperate with their army to calm the chaos.

Therefore, although there may be a huge battle ahead, it should not be difficult to fight with the talents of Brian, Morey and Lu, at most it may take some time.

On the contrary, when the troops in the rear are empty, it is easy to be stolen by the star orcs. Therefore, in order to prevent the soldiers in the front from being stabbed by the star beasts, it is the safest plan for Xavier to sit in the rear.

However, he didn't completely deceive Li Zhou. Although he was not going to lead the army himself, he still had to have a Shevil sitting in front.

This will not only reassure the soldiers in the front, but also confuse the star orcs. If they really dare to make trouble while "Shevel" is in chaos, they will all stay.

He has already contacted the female child he rescued before, Yas, who is similar to him, is he willing to go to the Imperial City instead of him?

Also told Yass all the dangers he might encounter, and let Yass choose.

Yas agreed without thinking, he smiled and said to Xavier: "Deputy commander, I have been training with Instructor Lu these days, and now it is very good. You and Li Zhou Your Highness is so kind to me, I don't do anything to repay you, my conscience is uneasy."

Sheville nodded and said, "Thank you, pay attention to safety." After that, he went to discuss with Casey how to stabilize the rear.

He is going to borrow Casey's power this time, just for the "Self-Defense Force" that Casey formed and taught by Lu.