Chapter 128

The death of Clyde

Who killed Clyde?

Clyde is dead!

The death is extremely tragic.

His hands were claw-like, and he was clasping the precious and gorgeous carpet, facing the door. It didn't look like he was going to crawl out to ask for help, but instead, it looked like he was going to kill the first insect who found his body.

It was impossible for Archie to discover Clyde's body.

When Archie came to look for Clyde, Clyde might have ordered Prino, who just happened to be away.

So, although Archie entered the palace temporarily, the remaining bug waiters did not dare to stop him due to the prince's always domineering style. Find Clyde's dead bug.

It may be that Clyde's death is too tragic, or it may be that Archie has just contacted his teacher and was in the shadow of childhood, so when he saw Clyde's body Suddenly, he was so frightened that he pulled away the insects he brought, and ran out shouting.

"Aah! Help! Help!"

After a while, the entire bedroom was in chaos. There were cries and shouts everywhere, and a worm seemed to caress Clyde's face in the chaos.

When Pulinuo came back, what he saw was the palace of the emperor, which had been jointly controlled by the military department, the star police department and the royal guard department.

Plino was the most suspicious because he was Clyde's personal bugger. As soon as he approached, he was controlled.

For unknown reasons, he took out the warrant that Clyde gave him.

Because the doctor has completed the autopsy, Clyde died of a potent poison, and it took less than a minute to take the poison and die.

But who would that be? The bug waiter in the bedroom has been unable to serve Clyde closely these days, and the ones who can serve are not there, and the tea and desserts that can be directly prescribed are not poisonous.

Tortured all the insect servants in the palace, but the result was that they really didn't know anything.

The case is deadlocked.

The assassination of the emperor is the top priority of the empire, and due to Archie's sassy operation, the news of Clyde's death is flying everywhere.

There was an uproar on the Interstellar Internet. Some speculated that he was assassinated by the Star Orcs, some speculated that he was assassinated by Prince Jacob, and some speculated that Clyde could not hide it because of the laboratory. So I committed suicide out of fear of sin.

But no matter what the reason is, the country cannot be without a king for a day, and when Clyde dies, the royal family is reshuffled.

Archie ascended the throne because he was on the Imperial Star and was Clyde's younger brother. It can be said that his image was too sloppy, and the princes who had been suppressed by Clyde before raised their troops one after another. Among them, Jacob was the one who had the most trouble.

Archie also had a headache, Clyde died before the laboratory took over, and before he could show his edge.

This completely disrupted all his previous plans;

Go deep into the heart of the worm, so as to avoid the superior.

Because he knew that taking the top position at this time was tantamount to courting death, Jacob would not accept it, and neither would other princes. It's not just a courtier's fiddling, but a real embattlement.