Chapter 26

Star Brain

Li Zhou kissed Xavier's eyes lightly

Cherville was attracted by the fine arc on Li Zhou's hand, and involuntarily reached out to touch the arc to confirm whether it was true.

Li Zhou grabbed his hand just as he stretched out.

Li Zhou smiled fondly, put away his abilities, and scratched Xevier's nose: "Fool, don't be afraid of electric shock!"

Xevier blushed when Li Zhou said it, and felt that his behavior just now was a little wise, which made him suspect that it was a sequelae of poisoning.

A little embarrassed to move, Xavier turned his body to face Li Zhou, and asked affirmatively, "You did those males making a fool of yourself at the banquet, right?"

"Yes, it's me, who told them to speak ill of you!" Li Zhou was still a little angry when he remembered the foul language of the males at the banquet.

"It's also appropriate for them to make a fool of themselves, but they have to sit so close to the stage. That is to say, my power level is not high now, otherwise it would not be as simple as jumping on the spot and screaming and screaming. They can't **** off when they want electricity."

Seeing Li Zhou's indignant expression, Xavier felt a warm current in his heart. He is a military female of SS+ level, with the strongest senses and abilities. Of course, at the banquet today, he also heard the conversation of Yuko.

As a male son, Li Zhou took the initiative to protect him, and even the power consumption was too large and he was injured, which made him even more heart-warming.

In fact, when he heard this, he didn't want to care about it, nor was he not angry, but there was nothing he could do. As long as it was a female insect, it was bound by the interstellar law and the astral brain.

Interstellar males and females are born with their own astral brains that are bound to their own genes. Star Brain is a complex that integrates all functions such as identification, financial accounts, personal contacts, and Internet access. The most important thing is to monitor the host's vital signs.

Without a star brain, it is a black household in the interstellar space.

In order to protect the precious male, the male's star brain is specially equipped with the function of monitoring and recording all creatures close to them.

This function is usually dormant, but as long as the male is injured, the function will automatically turn on, record all the characteristics of the male murderer, and transmit the data in real time back to the male protection association, and at the same time to the male protection association. A nearby female worm sends a distress signal.

If the female who receives the rescue message ignores or refuses to rescue the male, then the star brain will automatically transmit the actions of the female back to the male protection association, and the female will eventually face the law sanction;

He was able to beat Locke today to get out of his anger or to borrow Li Zhou's light.

Locke was unable to beat him and injured himself, so the recording function was not turned on. Before the star brains of Sheville and the surrounding females popped up the prompt message to rescue the male, Locke was severely punished. Zhou threw it into the space.

Since the signal is isolated in space, the star brain is naturally unable to send out a distress signal and transmit data back to the Male Conservation Association.

When Li Zhou brought Locke out of the space, the star brain just landed in the space. So Xavier and Duke can comfortably beat Locke and not be discovered.