Chapter 12

Go home

Cherville: Back, back to my heros house

Duke finally ate the meal that Li Zhou prepared for Xavier.

Cherville took out the pink and tender lunch box out of friendship.

Duke couldn't wait to open the lunch box, and found that the contents of the lunch box were still steaming.

"This lunch box is good, it can keep warm!" Duke happily poured a bowl of ginseng chicken soup from a small bowl that came with the lunch box.

Hearing Duke's speech, Xavier's always expressionless face showed a rare expression of contempt, as if mocking Duke's lack of common sense.

"This is an insulated lunch box, haven't you seen it?"

Duke smiled shyly: "It's not like you don't know, when have I eaten these things, they are expensive and difficult to make, it is better to eat nutrient solution, although the taste is single, but Its not unpleasant and can quickly replenish energy!

"Then don't eat it," Xavier glanced at Duke, who had secretly drank the soup and stretched his chopsticks to stir-fry the mushrooms: "Is it delicious?"

"Delicious! It's the first time I've met a worm that can cook bird meat so fragrant."

Seeing that Xavier had discovered his movements, Duke no longer sneaked vegetables, he smiled, and caught another tree round cake in the sight of Xavier's death.

While eating, she muttered, "You can eat it too, Xavier, this soup is delicious, and it warms your body completely."

Sheville suddenly remembered how he felt when he was drinking soup, and suddenly looked up at Duke.

Duke was shocked by Xavier, thinking that Xavier hated him for eating too much, looked at the little soup left in the lunch box, and stammered with a guilty conscience: "Why, What's wrong?"

"You said that after drinking this soup, your whole body is warm?"

"Yes, yes? What's wrong?"

Seeing Xavier frowning at the soup left in the lunch box, Duke suddenly realized that although it was early spring, with the physical quality of their military females, they wouldn't feel cold in single clothes.

Since you don't feel cold, where does this "warmness" come from?

This kind of "warmth" is not the scorching heat after high-intensity exercise in summer, nor is it the kind of hot and cold in winter, it is a kind of faint warmth rising from the belly , slowly running along the limbs and bones, ironing the whole worm to become lazy.

Duke is a doctor. Although he doesn't know how to cook, he is good at identifying the toxicity of ingredients. He glanced at the ingredients in his bowl. In addition to bird meat, there are three kinds of food he doesn't know. s things.

But in his opinion, this should not be poison, nor is it a vegetable that has not been specially cultivated.

"What is this?" Duke looked at Xavier, who was drinking soup and vegetables silently after asking.

Seeing that he closed his eyes as if he was feeling something, tiny beads of sweat appeared on Xavier's head, and after a while, Xavier opened his eyes slightly.

He picked out the remaining ginseng, red dates and wolfberry in the soup, wrapped them in paper and handed them to Duke.

"Check out these ingredients, and by the way, ask if there are any new products coming out of the plantation recently."