Chapter 117

Abilities

Severe gave a soft "ah".

Looking at Duke's expression, Li Zhou knew that he had sold himself again, thinking of the anxious eyes of Sheville just now, and his heart was sweet and happy.

He knew that Xavier was afraid that he would be hurt, so he was angry that he concealed the arrest.

After giving Duke a "you look good" look, he chased after Xavier's back.

Looking at Xavier who was angry, but seeing him chasing, he subconsciously slowed down and waited for him, Li Zhou's heart was extremely soft.

Like his hair, soft and well-behaved.

Go up and hold Xavier's hand, Li Zhou said solemnly to Xavier who was still stern: "I'm sorry, I should have told you."

Sheville stopped, looked at Li Zhou, who had a serious expression and apologized to him, and said, "Li Zhou, I don't want to blame you, I'm just scared."

"I know." Li Zhou touched Xavier's half-length hair, running his fingers back and forth in his brown hair, feeling the silky touch.

"I won't hide you next time, and I don't want to hide you this time, but there are some things I haven't figured out yet, and I don't know how to talk to you."

"What happened?" Xavier frowned, and clenched Li Zhou's hand tightly, as if giving him strength.

Li Zhou paused, looked at Xavier's gentle and calm eyes, and made up his mind: "Go home first, and I will tell you everything when I get home."

"Okay, let's go home."

Chevir firmly clenched Li Zhou's hand and walked towards their new home on Isol.

This is a small villa with three floors above ground and one basement floor, which is somewhat similar to the small villa on their Imperial Capital Star, where Li Zhou and Xieweier can stay wherever they can stay. All covered with non-slip comfortable carpet.

The basement was transformed into a medical room and Li Zhou's laboratory by Shewell, and the first floor was the living room, dining room, kitchen and a utility room.

There are two bedrooms on the second floor, Xavier and Li Zhou live in one, and Marshal Amos lives in the other.

In fact, the master bedroom is on the third floor. It is very large and has a terrace. The terrace was transplanted by Li Zhou with flowers and plants such as roses, a few peonies and some small daisies. It is very beautiful.

They originally wanted Amos to live there, but considering the inconvenience of Amos being pregnant, they changed the bedroom on the third floor, leaving their female father to live in after giving birth.

Because Xavier traveled day and night without a moment's delay, it was only 9:00 am when we arrived at Isol.

They were delayed in the military for a while, and it was only ten o'clock when they got home.

Li Zhou was afraid that Xavier would be tired and hungry. When he got home, he did not tell Xavier his guess, but went to the kitchen and made a simple toast for Xavier with the toast he made before. Tuna sandwiches, and made a cup of caramel milk tea with black tea and milk.

When he came out with something, he saw Amos walking down in comfortable home clothes with a high belly.

Amos was surprised to see Seville resting on the sofa.

"Come back so soon? Did the trip go well?"

& nbsp; Get Archie over here."

Amos was helped by Xavier on the sofa and sneered: "It's normal, it's been almost ten months and I haven't had any problems, so I'm in a hurry."