Chapter 88

Dropping

Duke: Cheville, please accept my regards (middle finger)

Duke was awakened by the rapid terminal bell, opened his eyes and looked at the time, it was six in the morning.

He picked up the terminal placed on the bedside, clicked on it, and found that it was Xavier who asked to talk to him. He had a premonition that something was wrong, Duke hurriedly sat up and clicked to connect.

Duke's eyes fell on the two rescue capsules, thinking that the rescue capsules could not be opened, and Xavier looked for him and said, "Is the rescue capsules unable to open?"

Sheville shook his head, took him to one of the rescue capsules, and changed the angle of the camera so that he could see more clearly, when he saw the insects in the rescue capsule, Duke couldn't hold back screamed out.

"Cronin Road? Why is he here? Shouldn't he be stationed at Y-star? The area where you go to search and rescue Morey is at least twenty leaps away from Y-star, and there are no three or five. It is impossible for Tian Tian to reach the same area with you, and he looks like he is in danger, and the starship will disintegrate and appear in the rescue capsule."

Cheville couldn't figure it out either. He consulted Lu's life-saving capsule time record. The record showed that Lu had been wandering in this area for at least half a month after being forced to sleep in the life-saving capsule. It's time, but obviously he had spoken to Lu holographic a week ago.

Holographic calling?

Also, because of the genetic lock of the life-saving capsule, Xavier can be absolutely sure that the road he rescued was the real Brigadier General Cronin Road. "Who else?

Duke also realized the seriousness of the matter and understood why Xavier was so eager to find him.

He quickly said to Xavier: "I'll find a reason to call Brigadier General Lu of Star Y during working hours to see if there is any abnormality."

Severe nodded and said, "Try not to let "Lu" notice anything. "

"I understand." Duke said calmly, "If I can contact him, I will use the military female medical examination as an excuse to set him up. This reason is not unobtrusive, if he is fake As soon as I try it, I know that even if he has no flaws, we can see if he dares to have a physical examination, killing two birds with one stone."

Sheville nodded and said: "I leave this matter to you, don't make any noise for the time being, if there is really a problem, I will talk about everything when I go back."

"Okay, I see." Duke suddenly remembered the purpose of Chewell's trip and asked, "Morey is in another rescue capsule?"

"Well." Shevell replied: "He and Lu are in stable condition. I have injected the sobriety into the rescue capsule. Morey entered the rescue capsule for a short time, and was able to wake up in two hours. , Lu probably won't wake up in a day, that's why I'm so anxious to find you."

"I understand, don't worry, I will leave this matter to me." Duke patted his chest and assured.

"Okay, feel free to contact me." After finishing speaking, Xavier wanted to hang up the communication. After a second thought, he said, "Can you go see the teacher when you have time? I'm a little worried about him."

Duke smiled slightly: "If you don't say it, I'm going to see the teacher today. With such a big thing happening in the Imperial City, I'll see if I can take the teacher out and live for two days in the name of distraction. ."