Chapter 95

Who is the prey

Good hunters often appear in the image of their prey

It wasn't some unknown bug ringing the doorbell this time, but their old friends Duke and Morey.

Li Zhou opened the door and let the two females in, Duke hurriedly changed his shoes, asked Li Zhou, where is Xavier, and ran quickly into the kitchen to find Xavier, when he saw While working hard in the kitchen, Evil laughed until tears came out.

"Hahaha, Aivil, did you offend Xavier?"

Aivil's mouth curled into a sneer: "Yeah, I deserve it." Seeing that Duke laughed even more happily because of his words, he added, "Do you want to know, why did I offend me? Sheville?"

"Speak!" Duke was very interested.

A sharp cold light flashed in Aiweier's eyes, and he raised his lips: "Because a certain idiot gave Li Zhou the medical cabin that was in the clinical trial, do you think Xavier will be angry? "

"What, what... idiot..."

Duke was frightened, and the whole body of the worm was stiff, because he suddenly remembered that the medical cabin for Li Zhou seemed to be brought by him.

He was in a hurry at the time, and brought the medical cabin that Aivil gave him for research. After finding out, he wanted to have time to come to Xavier to change the medical cabin.

He completely forgot about the medical cabin when it came to the fake Lu and Yeboer.

Listen to what Aiweier meant, it was that there was a problem with the medical cabin when Li Zhou was using it, so Xavier was angry.

However, judging from the fact that Li Zhou can still open the door for him normally, it should not be a big problem, but it is probably a small problem.

But it also frightened Xavier, otherwise, with Li Zhou's generous personality, it would be impossible not to plead for Evil.

Li Zhou did not plead for mercy, and even acquiesced to Xavier tossing Aivil, which should be helping Xavier to vent his anger.

Ever was tossed by Xavier because of the medical cabin, is it possible for him to escape? It's impossible to think with your toes!

Thinking about it this way, his whole worm is not well, and he instantly has the urge to run away, and his body is faster than his brain, and he has already made a backward movement.

Shevell, who was serving soup on the side, had eyes on his back, and had already discovered Duke's intentions.

He put down the spoon and looked back at Duke with a half-smile, "Duke, where do you want to go?"

Duke smiled awkwardly, and stammered: "I, I move my legs, I don't want to go, I don't want to go." He asked Li Zhou for help with his eyes. .

However, not knowing that he has been identified by Duke as a generous Li Zhou, he blinked his innocent eyes and asked maliciously: "Duke, your eyes are cramping. What? Look at me all the time?"

Sheville smiled: "Duke, what are you looking at Li Zhou? Did he get hurt by your advanced medical cabin?"

Duke: ".."

Spit blood, what is the illusion that makes him think Li Zhou is a generous man? This is obviously a madman who loves Xieweier only by his own female monarch. He is a black-hearted bun, but he can't blame Li Zhou. After all, Li Zhou is the real victim.

It has been promoted, and the effect of this medical cabin is much better than that of ordinary medical cabins."

Of course, Shewell knew that these Ewellers had already told him that this new medical cabin was designed and produced by Taylor and Imperial Star Hospital, and can be used as a new medical cabin for emergency use.