Chapter 59

Li Zhou: Xavier, I want to have you completely.

Li Zhou was shocked when he saw Jorvik.

Clyde thought that the news of Xavier's private return was known to Clyde, but when he saw what the insect waiter who followed Jorvik was holding and carrying, he knew that he thought too much.

He looked at Jorvik with a smile outside the door, and said, "Is there any business for Your Excellency Commander to visit today?"

Yovick was humble, bowed his head slightly and gave Li Zhou a salute, pointed to the thing in the hands of the insect servant behind him, and said, "Viscount Li Zhou, this is what His Majesty gave you at the last palace banquet, Because there was an accident on the day of the palace banquet, I only brought it to you today."

" Your Majesty also said that this house is too small to set off your identity as a viscount, and asked the Male Protection Association to allocate a larger property to you on Larry Street, which is closest to the palace, It has now been fully transferred to your name, and you can see it when you log in to your account."

He said, and brought out the transfer file about the new house in his star brain for Li Zhou to check.

"Your Majesty said, Admiral Shewell went on an expedition to protect the empire, and he couldn't let his hero live in such a remote place to prevent the kidnapping of the hero yesterday from happening to you."

Li Zhou glanced at the document and saw the topographic map and real pictures of the new house. He found that instead of calling it a larger property than the current villa, it was a manor, with an area of ​​over 1,000 square meters, and the house was many times larger than the current small villa.

And what surprised him was that this did not seem to be some peculiar property that Clyde was looking for in order to spy on Xavier, or to watch over him.

Because this manor is very close to the palace, it is not a very prosperous area.

Although the security is indeed much better than the current villa, it is not a heavily guarded area.

Besides, two kilometers west of this manor is the home of Duke Clemens.

If Clyde really wants to monitor them, there is no need to give them such a good property, just find a property larger than the current villa and give him a property in a location that is easy to monitor.

What is the purpose of Clyde? Is it just to win over yourself?

If you understand it this way, after all, he has not revealed any flaws.

It is estimated that in Clyde's mind, he is no different from other males, or even more unbearable, because he is just a waste male who has never seen the world, has no backer, and even the title is obtained by the female king .

Giving some favors to win him over to become his cronies is equivalent to indirectly controlling Xavier, and having his own eyeliner makes it easier to find Xavier's fault.

Thinking of this, Li Zhou glanced at Jorvik, who was standing outside the door trying to speak well for Clyde, and adjusted his expression without a trace to make himself look more flattering, less knowledgeable, Seeing Qian's eyes widen even more, he opened his mouth and said, "Thank you, Your Majesty."

While letting Jorvik enter the door, he stared at the things in the hands of the insect waiters, and asked Jorvik excitedly: "Your Excellency Commander, what are these things? ?"

Yorvik glanced at Li Zhou excitedly, with a touch of disdain in his eyes, but he switched to respect in an instant, and said: "His Royal Highness Viscount, these are carefully selected by Your Majesty for you. , very valuable antiques and paintings, and ownership of the latest starships, as well as some small objects."