Chapter 62

Different

Cathy: Who can save me!

No matter how entangled Casey was, Shevel unilaterally announced that the matter of discussion was settled, and directly hung up the communication regardless of Casey's obstruction.

After Casey called me reluctantly, she rejected the call without hesitation, and neatly pulled Casey into the blacklist.

Casey: ".."

I can't help laughing and laughing, he really doesn't know where he got Xavier's blue eyes, so that the dignified imperial generals will give him a "battle post" across the star brain.

Thinking about it, Kathy didn't understand how she offended Xavier, she could only take a moment of silence for herself in her heart, I hope that at that time Xavier will be merciful and don't let him It's too ugly to lose in front of your hands.

Then he thought of Xavier asking himself about the Neil Street clubhouse, he smiled disdainfully, the vile emperor, the vile man, thought of a vile and shameless way.

Isnt it implying that Xavier might betray the lord? There is also some conspiracy to invite Lord Xavier to play at the Neil Street Club so vigorously.

Casey shook his head, thinking to himself, Seville is so important to the empire, he didn't think about how to prevent other bugs from framing Seville, but he actively wanted to overthrow the empire. The hero of Wai'annei really has a problem with his mind.

However, he also understands what the Emperor Xiong is thinking. Since ancient times, those in power have been afraid of insects with more prestige than themselves.

He actually reminded Xavier not to hit the star beasts too much, otherwise the day when the star beasts can't pose a threat to the empire, is when Xavier's suffering begins.

Chever was young and arrogant at that time and didn't listen, and the result was also according to his prediction.

If it weren't for the sudden appearance of the mutant star beast, I am afraid that Xavier would have been harmed by the emperor long ago.

But—Cathy touched her chin, and the corners of her mouth twitched, revealing an uninhibited smile.

He thought of the expression on Xavier's face when he mentioned his hero - gentle and loving, he suddenly became very curious about the hero named Li Zhou, because Xavier said that Li Zhou found out Something is wrong.

Although Xavier did not go into details, but from Li Zhou asking him to contact him to understand the situation of the clubhouse and how obedient he was to train Xavier, who hated males, this male was different from what he thought. , not the kind of waste male who has no brains and only depends on Xavier.

This made him think of Tyler, the eldest son of the Clemens family who saved him four years ago. That man is so different.

Although Taylor did not tell him his real name during their time together, he is the star thief leader of the KS organization after all, and his eyeliner is not to mention all over the planets, there are still a lot of imperial stars, so Not long after he escaped back to F-star, he learned of Taylor's true identity.

He originally wanted to take Taylor, who was good looking and different from other males, back to be his master, but he found that Taylor not only had a female gentleman, but also a female worm cub , I stopped thinking about it.

Although that night was his first time for Casey, he never wanted a male with a female and a worm, and he regarded that night as an accident.

However, he was a little puzzled. Since Xavier loved his hero so much, why would he keep a male plaything?