Chapter 150

Halo 2

The first shot of the battle between the two tribes started.

Duke and Aivil walked out of the operating room and saw Eli holding the suddenly pale Xevier looking at them eagerly.

Cherville didn't answer, one staggered and sat on the bench behind him, clasping his head with both hands, and after a long while his hoarse voice sounded: "Thank you."

Ever sighed and stepped forward to help Xavier: "You have to have an examination too, what a nonsense."

Eli hurriedly replied: "Dr. Aiville, my brother has already done the examination, nothing is wrong, you can rest assured."

Ever nodded and said softly: "Thank you, Li Zhou will be out in a while, I'll go see the other wounded first, and let Duke wait here with you."

"Don't worry." Duke patted Aivil on the shoulder: "Remember to bring Yebore's body back to the laboratory."

Ever nodded and turned away.

Li Zhou was awakened by pain, he has not been in such pain for a long time.

I just opened my eyes and found myself lying in the medical cabin again, and it was Iwell, Duke and Xavier standing outside the medical cabin.

If it wasn't for Xavier's attitude this time that was completely different from when they first met, he would have thought that he was reborn back to the time when Xavier was just picked up by Xavier.

Looking at Xavier who was full of eyes full of him, Li Zhou squeezed out a smile, opened his mouth to comfort Xavier silently: "I'm fine, I'll get better soon."

"Well, yes." Xavier squatted down and kissed Li Zhou's forehead lightly on the transparent hatch with infinite nostalgia.

Li Zhou didn't wake up for a long time, and before Xavier's lips left the hatch, Li Zhou fell asleep.

Remembering that Iwell and Duke said too much rest, in order to recover as soon as possible.

And now Li Zhou will feel the piercing pain in his inner organs whenever he wakes up, so in order to allow Li Zhou to rest well, the medical cabin is full of dormant gas.

Shevell stared at Li Zhou's quiet sleeping face for a long time, until Aiweier stretched out his hand to help him up, he said softly in a gentle and magnetic voice: "Wait for me to come back!"

Li Zhou was out of danger, and he had to leave him to Evel to take care of him despite all his reluctance. He would go to the frontline with the wishes of thousands of people.

It's not that he doesn't want to stay, and it's not that he can't let go of his big wish to change this filthy world. From the moment he realized that Li Zhou might leave him, he wanted to give up everything in return Li Zhou.

But he has to go because Li Zhou is still alive.

Li Zhou paid too much price for their big plan that he should not bear, and now it is not just his wish to change the dirty world, but also Li Zhou's wish.

And he knew Li Zhou, and knew that if Li Zhou was sober at this time, he would also let himself leave him and go to the battlefield.

Because this is not only responsible for the soldiers who follow him without hesitation, but also for them to have a carefree future.

Therefore, he will fight for the last time for him and Li Zhou to live a free life in the future. After success, Li Zhou will be the supreme king in this world from now on.