Chapter 43

wings

Cheville's face is red (one more)

I didn't keep Duke waiting for a long time, and the call was quickly connected. Watching Brian's hologram appearing in front of him, Duke was speechless for a moment. He had something to say to Brian, but when he saw Brian, he couldn't say it again.

Brian on the other side, looked at Duke, who had red eyes, said nothing, as if he was wronged, smiled slightly, and said, "Why is it still the same as when I was a child? It's a good thing, but the eyes are as red as a bunny, and it looks pitiful. Why, Xavier bullied you?"

Brian brought Dukla back to the past in one sentence, eliminating the sense of estrangement they had not seen for two years.

Thinking of what happened in the past few days and the crisis they encountered, Duke, who didn't feel wronged at first, couldn't hold back for a moment.

Afraid that Brian would see that he was worried, he hurriedly covered up: "You are like a rabbit, your whole family is like a rabbit, and have you ever seen a real rabbit? I saw—"

Speaking of this, Duke suddenly swallowed back the words "I have seen real rabbits, not all rabbits have red eyes". Because he remembered that Xavier would not let him leak the secret of Li Zhoujianjian. Although he believed in Brian, since he had promised Xavier, he had to keep it secret.

But he never hid anything from Brian. At this time, because he promised not to say, he was full of guilt.

Brian twitched the corner of his mouth when he heard Duke say that his whole family were rabbits, rabbit? Their family is not a cute little animal like a rabbit, they are all star beasts that can't be fed! Or the ugliest, greedy, lowest-ranking kind.

But he didn't plan to refute Duke, but wanted to hear what Duke, a worm, could say that he thought was ugly and deterrent, and saw what Duke was about to say He swallowed again.

He keenly felt that Duke was hiding something from him, and he felt a little sad. Duke, who used to talk to him, now has something to hide from him.

The two years he left, he thought a lot. From the beginning, he couldn't figure out why Xavier and the others couldn't understand him, but later he gradually understood that the path that Xavier and the others wanted to take was the right one.

Because when there is no solution to the mental violence of the females and how to reproduce, destroying all the males is equivalent to cutting off their females.

And Seville is right, males are not all perverts from childhood. It is the growth environment, the education of the adult males and the tolerance of the adult females, which have created the males who are now arrogant and lascivious and only know how to squeeze the females.

In fact, it was not that he didn't understand before, but his eyes were covered with resentment. I felt a little ashamed when I thought that I had caused a lot of trouble for Xavier at that time, and even brought Duke to his own eyes.

If the marshal hadn't woken him up, helped him stay away from the Imperial City, away from Grover, and let him fully understand in the new environment, I'm afraid he is still immersed in endless negative emotions and can't extricate himself , and then become the last thing you want to be—a worm who sacrifices everything for his own benefit.

He didn't contact Xavier and the others for the past two years, not because he was angry, but because he was embarrassed.

Now that Duke and the others have their own secrets, in addition to feeling sad, they are more relieved.