Chapter 83

Travel

Honeymoon (not really)

Neal Street, No Name Clubhouse.

Clyde left the secret passage of the clubhouse contentedly, and he kept reminiscing about what just happened on the way back to the palace.

He finally understood a little bit why Jorvik was seduced by a female prostitute. It was not that Jorvik was anxious, but that this female prostitute was really unusual.

Cool temperament.

Clyde is very aware of this, so he is quite satisfied with the current state.

Of course, what impressed him the most—when he stroked the face of the female child kneeling in front of him, the rebellious look on the female child's face made him unable to help sink into desire.

When he was freed from happiness, the female child was already covered with bruises, but he was measured and did not hurt the female child's face this time.

This female is also very good at grasping his heart, knowing what excites him the most when he is in bed. At the beginning, he maintained a high-cold attitude and slowly surrendered to him, which greatly satisfied his vanity.

He changed his mind a little bit. He originally wanted to wait for things to be completed, and he would execute this female after venting, but he doesn't think so now. It feels good to conquer Seville, but there is a The fake "Sevier" who can know his heart anytime, anywhere is also good.

Especially when the real and fake Xavier are put together for the nobles to play, it will surely make everyone more excited. It's a pity that this female is not a butterfly family like Xavier, otherwise it will make him even more fascinated.

With such a good mood, Clyde stepped off the aircraft, and he was ready to start his plan.

The face of the female is almost healed. Today's injury will be cured for three or five days. He decides to implement his plan as soon as the female is healed.

He was a little proud, even if Xavier drove his eyeliner out of the manor, what would he do? .

Li Zhou and Xavier, who just came out of the movie, didn't know Clyde's dream.

Two worms holding hands, walking on the street in the middle of the night, feeling the comfortable feeling of the fine breeze blowing on the face.

When he walked to the front of a small shop specializing in accessories, Li Zhou stopped and saw the bright yellow lights in the shop coming out of the window, he pulled Xavier and walked in This small but quaint little shop looks small.

As soon as they entered the door, Li Zhou and Xavier were attracted by the warm decoration of the shop, but what attracted them the most was a picture hanging on the wall.

The background of the painting is this small shop. It should be the owner's two insects kissing affectionately. Next to them are two little insects playing happily, but their eyes are always on On two worms who kiss affectionately.

When they were seeing God, a gentle voice came from behind.

"Welcome, what do you two want to choose?"

Li Zhou came back to his senses, dragged Xavier to the counter, and said to the gentle-looking female child in the counter who was obviously the protagonist in the painting, "I want to customize two rings, here you are. Can it be customized?"