Chapter 66

Sick

Duke: Seville, can't you let me go? !

Seeing the text message from Xavier to him, Evil released his hand on the doorbell and sent a text message asking Xavier to open the door for him, then he waited obediently in front of the door .

However, what he waited for was not Xavier, but the housekeeping machine Xiaowu. Thinking that Li Zhou was seriously ill, he hurriedly entered the door and ran towards Li Zhou's room.

As soon as I got to the door, I saw Xavier sitting on the bed leaning against the head of the bed, Li Zhou resting his head on Xavier's chest, frowning and half lying in Xavier's arms with his eyes closed and sleeping soundly, If you look closely, you can see that Li Zhou's forehead is full of thin beads of sweat.

Aivil was stunned for a moment, wondering if he should go in or not, after all, this picture looks quite warm now.

He subconsciously "hey" and stepped into Li Zhou's bedroom.

Cheville carefully took Li Zhou into his arms, and was wiping Li Zhou's forehead, chest and back with a towel, he found that as long as he stopped for a while, Li Zhou would soon be called Wet with sweat.

Seeing Aiweier come in obediently, he did not dare to put Li Zhou down, but helped Li Zhou adjust his posture so that Aiville could see the doctor in a low voice: "You Come check it out, he's been sweating like this since an hour ago."

Aivil stepped forward to observe Li Zhou carefully, thought about it and ran down, took down a large medicine box from his aircraft, and then flew back upstairs.

Open the medicine box, take out a small detector, and scan Li Zhou's whole body.

After a while, he said softly: "Although the instrument is relatively simple, based on the results of the inspection and my experience, Li Zhou is so weak because of excessive mental power consumption and damage to the body. Sweat profusely."

"Then what should I do?" When Xavier heard that Li Zhou had injured his body, he was a little anxious, and even his voice was a little unstable.

Seeing that there was a trace of fear in Xavier's expression, Evel quickly comforted him: "Don't worry, it's not a big problem, I'll leave him some nutrients for his body. When he wakes up, you Let him pay more attention, and don't use it indiscriminately until his mental power is recovered."

"Okay." Xavier nodded casually, put his attention back on Li Zhou, and continued to gently wipe the sweat off Li Zhou.

Looking at Li Zhou's pale face and frowning because of discomfort, he kissed Li Zhou's forehead distressedly and said, "I will supervise him."

"Also," Evil paused, and after seeing Xavier turn his attention to him, he continued: "Then don't do anything for the next two days."

"What can't be done?" Xavier didn't respond.

Ever pointed to the red mark on Xavier's neck and said, "Just that kind of thing."

Severe looked in the direction Evel pointed, and after a while, he understood and calmly said, "I know, I will pay attention."

I know that the two of you are newly married, and you are in love with each other, but you must pay more attention to be happier."

"Why did you arrive so soon?" Seeing that Evel was talking nonstop, Xavier wanted to continue talking, so he interrupted quickly: "Did you come to me on purpose?"

Iville then remembered the business and frowned: "Did you know that Clyde found a female very similar to you to kill you?"

Sheville shook his head and said: "I only know that he collected a lot of females and kept them in the innermost clubhouse on Neil Street. The specific situation is unknown, Li Zhou I got hurt because I went to the clubhouse to inquire, how did you know?"

God of War Dressed As a Weak Male(BL)(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें