Chapter 137

Mystery Bug

Bowen: It's terrifying that Seville can cook!

Isol Star, Li Zhou and Xavier's house.

Bowen borrowed the bathroom to clean himself up, and smelled a strong aroma.

The aroma came from the kitchen, causing his shriveled stomach to utter bursts of sounds, reminding him that it was time for dinner.

Put down the towel for wiping hair in hand, walk through the empty living room, look for the sound and walk over to the dining room.

Amos and Duke were sitting at the dining table chatting. There were several plates of cold dishes on the dining table, while Li Zhouzheng and Xavier were busy in the kitchen.

Accurately, Xavier was busy, and Li Zhou was pressed by Xavier on the chair outside the kitchen door, for fear that the cooking fumes would choke him.

At this time, Li Zhou will show a pleasing smile, wave his hands repeatedly, indicating that he is obedient, and will never go beyond the kitchen.

Amos and Duke are not surprised, but Bowen, who was invited to stay for dinner for the first time, was taken aback.

The cold-hearted and decisive boss of his family can cook?

Now that Li Zhou is injured, it should be done by a home machine, right?

Although the female worm cooking is the most common in the interstellar, he just can't imagine his eldest being busy in the kitchen.

Raising his hands to cover his eyes, Bowen forced himself not to look at Seville in the kitchen.

After a long while, he prepared his heart for himself, put down his hand and looked at the delicately arranged cold dishes on the table, and asked tentatively, "Are these made by the boss?"

"That's right." Duke said leisurely: "Sheville's cooking skills were taught by Li Zhou, and it's delicious, you can try it!"

Duke pushed the sauced beef to Bowen.

Bowen tentatively picked up a piece of beef with sauce, and just as he was about to put it in his mouth, Xavier wore an apron with a cute little star beast and walked out with a casserole on his face. .

It may be that the apron and the expressionless Sheville are too incompatible. Bowen, who has just made up his mind, sees this scene, shakes his hand, and the sauce beef falls..

Bowen: ".." embarrassing.

Chever: What happened to ".."?

Amos, Duke: "Pfft...hahaha..."

Bowen can be so cute, but she was so scared that she couldn't hold her chopsticks steady.

Li Zhou, who was behind Seville, couldn't help laughing.

"Haha, Bowen, what are you afraid of? The things that Xavier does are not poisonous, so you don't have to make a face that looks like death and tries poison."

Bowen was speechless, and really wanted to shout Li Zhou: If you don't speak, no insect will treat you as a mute.

But he dared not.

Xie Weir, who was beside Li Zhou, was staring at him.

Sorrowful Bowen pulled a smirk from the corners of his mouth, thinking in his heart, I really want the worms who admire Li Zhou to see Li Zhou's cheap appearance, but what he said was: "I It just didn't fit."