Chapter 49

Dangerous

New method of mental power detection (one more)

Duke watched Evil approaching him with a long needle, the whole worm trembled, plunged into Brian's arms beside him and refused to come out.

Although Brian is also a little concerned about measuring his mental strength, after all, as a major general, injuries on the battlefield are also common, so there is no Duke who has not suffered any injuries since childhood. The medics were so scared.

He held Duke in his arms, and said to Evil who let Duke stretch out his wings, "Why don't I come first, I haven't tested for two years."

Aivil shook his head firmly: "No, let Duke test first, I have to let him remember for a long time, and he dares to jump to conclusions without checking. Fortunately, Xavier is fine, if Xavier has something to do, The first one to regret is himself!"

Duke also knew that Iwell was right, and he really shouldn't draw conclusions based on experience alone.

But Xavier was in a coma at that time, the wings were exposed because of Li Zhou's comfort, and the test could not be carried out. In addition, Xavier's mental state had recovered significantly, and he could see it without testing. It's okay to come out.

He also wanted Xavier to be in a better state and then test his mental strength, but he would have been caught by Evel before he could test Xavier.

Knowing that he could not escape today, he put himself into Brian's arms, stretched out his wings tremblingly, closed his eyes, and said heroically: "Come on! Ready!"

Ever nodded with satisfaction, reached out and pressed Duke's wing root, and ordered: "Relax the muscles, otherwise the needle will not go down, it will hurt even more!"

"I think so too! But I can't relax!" Duke was about to cry, he was too scared.

Brian felt a little distressed for Duke, but he couldn't do anything about it. This was a necessary process to measure spiritual power. He and Ivel asked for a pair of sterile gloves to put on, and gently pressed the tense muscles in Duke's back until they felt okay, then let go.

Seeing this, Iwell hurriedly picked up the needle long in the palm of his hand and stabbed the root of Duke's wings. Duke let out a pained cry, and then... no more.

Because Duke found that he was not in pain, he thought it was Evel who didn't get it, he calmed down for a moment, and said, "Come on, Evel! It will hurt anyway!"

I thought I would feel the pain in the next second, but still no.

After doing this a few times, he felt that Evil was adjusting himself, and he finally couldn't help sticking his head out of Brian's arms to scold Evil.

But as soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Li Zhou and Xieweier's handsome faces appear in front of him.

Duke didn't know why, so he scolded Evel and swallowed it in his stomach in an instant. He stared blankly at the worms in front of him, not knowing what just happened.

The worms laughed out loud when they looked at Duke, who was terrified and cute, and Li Zhou took the opportunity to ask: "Duke, do you know anything wrong? Do you dare to make a mistake? ?"

Seeing Duke nodding stupidly, Li Zhou nodded with satisfaction, straightened up and said to Aivil who was still holding a needle to zaduke: "You can also measure mental power without this, do you have any? A sealed bottle?"

Aiweier frowned and said: "There is, but there is, but the spiritual power of the female is too explosive, and the packaging and testing bottle will explode!"