Chapter 94

Agent Site

Chever: Find a chance to beat Duke

It has been two days since Li Zhou and Xie Weir returned to the Imperial Capital Star. On their way back, they took the road to F Star first. Luckily, it was Casey who came to pick him up.

Looking at Tyler who was following Kathy, Xavier was not surprised at all, but took this opportunity to study with Tyler about seafood entering the market.

in that barren star.

Taylor acted even more quickly. After getting the news, he bought the desolate star directly from Duke Byron, the owner of the Bloomfield family, all the desolate star families, and named the desolate star. for Doyle.

Gift.

Shevell and Li Zhou, who witnessed the whole process, said: They always feed other worms and dog food. Big Brother Taylor is worthy of being a big brother. They were fed a pile of dog food by Taylor's worm-free method, plus blind dogs.

However, it was a surprise to them that Byron could sell Desolate Star to Taylor so happily.

Although Byron may not remember that he still has such a barren star, who is Tyler? That can be the most powerful business wizard in the entire empire. The places he can see often contain huge business opportunities. Byron actually gave the barren star to Taylor at a low price without checking it. This is not in line with his personality. .

In this regard, Taylor gave them some confusion.

Taylor snorted coldly and said, "That old fox of Byron sold the Desolate Star to me so happily, of course, because he asked me. He wants to borrow my Imperial Capital Star to go straight to the Star Beast. The trade route on the frontier of the ethnic border, transporting some contraband that Clyde can't know about, and entering the black market."

"You promised him?" The worms asked in unison, that trade route is more valuable than the barren star, and every year it is only used for maintenance, diplomacy, hiring mercenaries to clean up the surrounding star thieves and Hiring high-level females to cruise costs sky-high.

Even more dangerous, because Byron could put all the blame on Taylor.

They didn't believe Taylor would make such a bad deal.

Sure enough, I saw a fierce smile on Taylor's snow-colored face, and said, "I agreed, but I only agreed to lend it to him, but I didn't say I would **** him."

Taylor paused for a moment, and if he pointed to something, he said: "If his goods are lost in transit or robbed by star thieves, it has nothing to do with me, after all, he lent me a serious business. He's already taken a huge risk."

The worms suddenly realized, Qi Qi gave Taylor a thumbs up and said, "High, it's really high."

Taylor doesn't care about everyone's compliments, he has heard this kind of voice too much since he was a child. He looked at Casey beside him, and said in a soothing tone, "As for how the star thieves stole their goods, it depends on my female monarch's ability."

Casey raised her eyebrows and said with a smile, "It's on me, I want to see what contraband they are using your business route to transport into the black market!"

Taylor patted the smiling Casey on the shoulder and kissed Casey directly in front of the insects before continuing to discuss with Li Zhou, who knows seafood, how to market and price seafood , how to do advertising and so on.

Li Zhou: ".."

Thank you for your invitation, I just watched the live version of the kiss, and now I really want to go home to Xavier, after all, he has been vegetarian for a week after traveling for a week.