Chapter 78

Justice League Squad

Iville sings: I am a lonely bug

"What is this?"

Duke couldn't help but ask, the food that Li Zhou gave him in the past wasn't so strange at all.

Li Zhou looked at the other insects except Xavier, whose eyes became dull after being shocked by this special food, and couldn't help showing a teasing smile.

"This is seafood, which is a special product of my hometown. There is no sea in the Imperial City, so it's normal that you haven't seen it. Xieweier should have seen it, right." Li Zhou turned his eyes to Xie ville.

Sheville nodded, he had seen this thing, not only he had seen it, but Casey had seen it too. It's just that he never thought that these ugly things could actually be eaten. When Li Zhou showed him before, he was shocked.

He looked at Casey and said, "Have you forgotten, in the barren star we first met, nothing grew, there was only a bottomless river. With these things, you've even ripped through your clothes."

Casey recalled for a moment, it seemed that such a thing happened, but it was more than 20 years ago, how could he remember it so clearly.

Looking at the "monster" on the table, he asked cautiously, "Is this really edible?"

"Of course." Li Zhou took the lead to pick up a steamed crab and opened it, took a bite in front of the worms, and said, "This is a steamed swimming crab, it's really delicious, no lie to you."

He said, and soon finished eating a crab, reached out and picked up another one, peeled it, put it on Xavier's plate, and said softly: "Xavier, taste it quickly. One taste, it's delicious, you should like it. I also steamed a king crab, it will be ready in a while."

Cheville nodded, he believed in Li Zhou very much, and knew that Li Zhou would not lie to him, he took a chopstick and rubbed the crab meat that Li Zhou had peeled, and then dipped a little bit of Li Zhou's specially prepared crab meat. After the **** vinaigrette, put the crab meat in your mouth and chew.

A moment later, Xavier's eyes lit up, his dark eyes looked at Li Zhou who was expecting his evaluation, and he was pleasantly surprised: "It's really delicious, very fresh, and the aftertaste is slightly sweet."

Li Zhou knew that Xavier would like to eat these. When he used to cook fish, he found that Xevier could eat two more bowls of rice with fish. Although it was just a river fish, it also made Li Zhou realize that Xie Weier was a cat and liked umami.

"It's delicious, I won't lie to you." Looking at Xavier who was happily eating, he took another spicy little green dragon and put it in front of Xavier: "This is also very good. Eat, I also dismantled the shrimp and made the sweet and sour Kung Pao shrimp **** that suit your taste, you can try it too."

"Mmmm." Xavier nodded and turned to the sweet and sour Kung Pao shrimp balls.

He ate like Li Zhou did.

Li Zhou smiled and looked at the worms who dared to use chopsticks, picked up the seafood that needed to be peeled, and carefully taught everyone how to eat.

The worms learned very quickly, once Li Zhou demonstrated it, they found the trick and ate happily. They found that Li Zhou did not lie to them, this kind of thing called seafood is really delicious.

Only Tyler glanced at Li Zhou who was peeling crabs for Xavier, then looked at Casey who was too slow to peel crabs for him, and said, "Do you remember where that desolate star is? ?"