chapter 127

School

Li Zhouzhou is going to be the principal

The figure was completely hidden under the wide cloak, and he could not see his face clearly, and he could not see whether the body under the cloak was fat, thin, tall or short.

As soon as this figure appeared, Archie's expression instantly became respectful, he lowered his head and respected the teacher.

The figure did not speak, but nodded slightly, and then continued to wait for Archie to speak.

Seeing this, Archie hurriedly told the figure he called the teacher what had happened in the past few days.

"Teacher, that's the way it is. I'm about to take control of the mysterious laboratory, but you told me that my mission to assassinate Shevel failed, and Quincy was arrested."

"It's normal for the assassination to fail. If Xavier was so easy to kill, he would have died. But you told me this, do you want me to help you kill Quincy?"

The teacher finally made a voice, and the voice was hoarse and unpleasant, but if you listen carefully, you will find that this should not be his original voice, as if it was synthesized by some technology.

Archie doesn't care if his voice is difficult or not, when he hears the teacher take the initiative to mention this, he hurriedly nodded.

"Yes, teacher, Quincy is still in a coma. If he can wake up, with Shevel's ability, it won't be hard to pry his mouth open. I can't keep him alive, it's not hard for us plan is in the way.

The teacher did not answer Archie immediately, but raised her head slightly, as if observing Archie's expression.

Archie was a little scared, for a moment he felt that his mind was completely exposed in front of the teacher, but he still tried to maintain his sloppy expression, so that the teacher let down his guard against him.

To be honest, he was a little afraid, afraid of this being called a teacher, afraid of this figure that he didn't even know male or female, this was a nightmare that was deeply rooted in his childhood.

If it weren't for his low qualifications, I'm afraid he didn't become the teacher's student, but just like his older brothers, who died inexplicably.

The teacher taught him since childhood and knew everything about him, but he didn't know this teacher at all.

In fact, he suspected the identity of the teacher, and secretly probed when he grew up, but the result was that he could not find out anything.

The teacher seemed to appear out of thin air. He didn't know anything except that the teacher was uneasy and kind, and the purpose of teaching him was to make him the leader of the Zerg.

After all, a worm who really cares about the Zerg will not assassinate a young royal with high qualifications and push him to be a "trash".

However, he had no choice but to follow the teacher's instructions step by step to accumulate power bit by bit to get to where the teacher wanted him to go.

But it is impossible for him to become a puppet-like emperor, so he will contact the teacher to help him solve Quincy.

He wants to preserve his strength, and he will have the power to fight the day when he will tear his face.

It may be that the effect of his hiding for so many years is too obvious, or it may be that he is really afraid of the teacher's expression to please the teacher, the teacher nodded slowly.