Chapter 118

Awakening

Severe is like a god.

The color slowly changed from red to orange at the beginning, then the inner color slowly turned golden-white, and finally it was faintly blue and purple, and began to render to the outer red.

Li Zhou looked at the changing color of the jade pendant, the smile on his face became bigger and bigger, and finally he stopped guiding Xavier's mental power and hugged Xavier.

"Very good! Xavier, you are a genius, you are a single fire spirit root, or a mutation. If you have an awakening ability, it must be a fire ability, and you can control the flame The temperature can reach more than 7000 degrees, you are too powerful."

Cheville also showed a happy look, he thought that his spiritual roots were too weak, so the jade pendant kept changing colors.

He hugged Li Zhou back and muttered, "Thank you, Li Zhou."

Li Zhou was a little embarrassed: "Don't thank me, the star beast mutation has something to do with my practice, if you females can awaken their supernatural powers after practicing the practice, I'll have a heart attack. ."

Xevier shook his head and said: "You don't have to blame yourself, it's not you who taught the star beasts to practice, and besides, you can let us get rid of the control of the male insect, which is already the greatest help to us. already."

"Yes, Li Zhou, you don't have to be too harsh on yourself." Amos calmly analyzed: "Since you said that you have existed for ten thousand years, then the star beast cultivates your As for the exercises, it is possible that your exercises were learned inadvertently by some race and passed down."

Xevier also helped: "Yes, what the female father said makes sense. Don't pay too much attention to the mutation of the star beasts. Even if they mutate, I can defeat them."

Li Zhou was very moved when he saw the father and son trying to comfort him.

He removed the guilt in his heart and responded with a smile: "I believe that my female monarch is the most powerful general in the interstellar space, and she will definitely lead the army females to defeat the star orcs, realize our wishes, let We live as equals."

"That's right." Amos looked at Li Zhou and Xavier with relief, "With you two leading, and Brian and Duke following, Azel will do it for you. Technical guidance, Aiweier provides medical logistics support, all problems can be solved. Now, I am more curious about what my spiritual roots are. "

It was the first time that Xavier saw that his father was extremely interested in something, so he quickly put the jade pendant into his father's hands and winked at Li Zhou.

Li Zhou knew clearly and said to Amos seriously: "Father, when you run the exercises, I will lay a spiritual net to guide your spiritual power into the jade pendant. You should pay attention to how you feel the spiritual net. Variety."

Amos nodded, and didn't ask why Li Zhou didn't guide him like he did Xavier.

Because he knew that he couldn't open up his spirit to Li Zhou like Xieweier, and after Li Zhou's spiritual power penetrated, he could resist not attacking Li Zhou.

It's not that he doesn't trust Li Zhou, he believes that this must be the instinctive reaction of all insects. After all, even three-year-olds know how dangerous it is to open their spiritual sea to a bug.

Only Xieweier, who knows each other, loves each other, and cultivates together with Li Zhou, can open up his spiritual sea to Li Zhou without any ill will.