Chapter 28

Practice

Li Zhou: Sheville is a genius!

As if being bewitched, Xavier walked towards Li Zhou step by step, he lifted the quilt and went to bed, and stopped Li Zhou, who was dazed and didn't forget to get into his arms, again in the arms.

Li Zhou buried his head on Xavier's strong and warm chest, rubbed it very naturally, and then closed his eyes safely. Before going to bed, he didn't forget to pat Xavier on the waist and muttered, "You are going to sleep too, don't run around."

touching Li Zhou's soft hair, Xavier hugged a little tighter, thinking, I must take Li Zhou to Aiweier tomorrow to check it out, he will only be sure that Li Zhou is really fine. will be relieved.

He clicked on the star brain and sent a message to Aivil to make an appointment for a medical examination, and then used the terminal to send an encrypted message to his lieutenant Morey, before turning off the lights and holding Li in his arms with peace of mind Zhou closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Xevier didn't know, after he let out a long breath, Li Zhou, who should have been sleeping, opened his eyes.

In the darkness, Li Zhou traced Xavier's stern outline with empty hands, and a trace of distress welled up in his heart.

In fact, as soon as Xavier moved, he woke up. He had lived in the last days for so many years, and he had long developed the ability to wake up at the slightest change.

It's just that because the male's body is too weak, he didn't really wake up until Xavier went out. But even so, it didn't prevent him from listening to the conversation between Sheville and Duke.

He has always known that the living environment of the female insect is difficult, but he did not expect that the living environment of Xavier is more difficult than other female insects.

There are many females in this world with a similar fate to him.

He wants to carve out a world for these female worms who have the same fate as him!

Thinking of what happened in the palace and the information revealed by the conversation between the two bugs just now, Li Zhou admired Xavier and felt even more unfair and unwilling for him.

Injustice, as a hero of the empire, Xavier can't be respected by all the bugs, and I'm not willing that Xavier will not only be disrespected, but also be insulted and calculated.

He had just known Xavier for a few days, and Xavier had suffered successive calculations from the royal family and even nobles. It is estimated that there will be many such things before, and I dont know how Xavier has survived the days of open guns and dark arrows.

His unjust people and things perish together.

It is precisely because he can't do it himself that he admires and appreciates the character of Xavier with great love in his heart.

He gently embraced Xavier's waist, Li Zhou shrank towards Xavier again, thinking in his heart: Xavier rest assured, in the future, in addition to like-minded females, there are also I stand behind you, always be your most solid backing.

Recovering the mental power released in the villa for monitoring, Li Zhou closed his eyes and silently began to run gentle exercises to repair his over-consumed body. He wanted to become stronger quickly, only Only when you become stronger can you have the strength to protect Xavier.

But after a while, he opened his eyes again.

Looking at the sleeping Xavier, Li Zhou squinted his eyes, carefully input a trace of his mental power into Xavier's spiritual sea, and used his mental power to hook Xavier's mental power , and then slowly run along the meridians with Xavier's spiritual power.