Chapter 99

Grain

Cheville finally has the parent insect that Chu Li Zhou thought it was!

This gift was given to them by Marshal Ammos the day after the family dinner.

Li Zhou and Xavier both thought it was a wedding gift from the teacher, but when they received the "gift", they realized that it was not an object at all, but a living female son.

disappeared.

Li Zhou and the others have been investigating the whereabouts of this female son, but they did not expect him to fall into the hands of Marshal Amos.

Sheville looked at his teacher in surprise and asked: "Teacher, the fire in the nameless club has something to do with you? Did you already know about Clyde's plan? Yas is you taking advantage of the chaos gone?"

Amos didn't hide it from Xavier, looked at Xavier's more mature and stable face, smiled: "Yes, I knew it when he first acted, that clubhouse There are also my subordinates in the middle. But the plan can be successful thanks to Li Zhou. If I guessed correctly, Yorwick is Li Zhoucai, right?"

"Teacher, it's me." Li Zhou touched his nose, suddenly a little embarrassed, and he felt as embarrassed as he was carrying Xavier to find flowers and asking willows, but was caught by the elder Xavier. , although he didn't really go to find flowers and ask willows.

Amos could of course see Li Zhou's discomfort, and comforted: "I was very angry when I first found out that you went to the club. I also want my bug to take you on your way back. I kidnapped and taught you a lesson, but then I changed my mind."

"Want to know why I changed my mind?"

Li Zhou and Xie Weir nodded at the same time, looking curiously at their teacher who smiled more and more kindly.

Amos lightly patted the heads of the two juniors who were squatting in front of him, and explained, "Because I saw a man who was able to fly over the eaves and walls outside the clubhouse."

Seeing Li Zhou and Xavier widening their eyes in surprise, Amos continued: "It was just an accident that I could see, I just went to the maternity check that day, and Archie left me on the way to the hospital. Going to Neil Street for some fun, so—"

Amos didn't say anything later, but Li Zhou and Xavier understood that the teacher secretly followed Archie to Neil Street, so they accidentally saw Li Zhou flying over the wall.

"I wanted to abolish Archie secretly that day, but when I saw Li Zhou flying over the wall, I was too surprised and gave up the idea. Later, I learned that Jorvik was seriously injured in the nameless club. That's when I thought of a way to get rid of Archie, shame on the royal family, and solve the factors that threatened Xavier."

"So, Archie is really the club you drove to?" Xavier raised his head and pulled the teacher's sleeve as he did when he was a child.

Amos nodded and said: "I went to the hospital for an obstetric checkup and happened to meet Jorvik and his female monarch going to the hospital for a re-examination. I just tempted a few words, but I didn't expect Jorvik I couldn't hold it back that night. Fortunately, Archie stayed at the clubhouse for a few days because of my "persuasion", otherwise he would have escaped. "

Li Zhou secretly grinned, thinking that Amos is indeed a female commander who has been a commander for 40 years, with a lot of temperament, strength, and skills.

If I hadn't cherished Sheville, I wouldn't have allowed myself to fall into this unexpected marriage and completely let myself be passive.

.