Chapter 108

Promotion

Li Zhouzhou evolved again

Cheville was in a good mood these days. He did not go to work in the military, but hid at home and practiced with Li Zhou how to use his wings flexibly.

Clyde knew that this was a silent protest from Xavier, and Xavier was forcing himself to let him out of the Imperial City.

Although I have prepared in my heart, and because of the timely delivery of the experimental products, the peach news about him on the Internet has been suppressed.

Clyde is an emperor who is extremely self-disciplined and likes to review and introspect, since when did he start reviewing Shevel and was out of his control.

Finally, he found out that it was after the marriage of Seville that he gradually got out of his control.

No, no, it should be said that after Li Zhou was picked up from Xavier, the situation began to change.

Otherwise, Xavier can only be reduced to a plaything under his calculations!

Now that he thought about the beautiful love story between Li Zhou and Xavier, he finally started to face this male he looked down upon from the beginning.

But now he can't help him solve the matter of Xavier's departure from the Imperial Capital Star, no matter how he looks at it, he can only think long-term and find a way to get more information about Li Zhou for future affairs.

And only Amos stayed in the Imperial City, and Xavier would not dare to act rashly no matter how powerful he was.

Thinking of this, for the sake of his own face, Clyde issued a forcible respect, and also to facilitate the monitoring of Xavier's order.

He promoted Xavier to the deputy commander of the army, and then recalled the lieutenant general Welbo, who had fallen to his own faction, to the imperial star to be promoted to general, and gave Xavier a mine planet as a promotion award.

As for the mine, let Xavier choose it himself, and then let Xavier leave the Imperial City in the name of "investigating the specific reasons for the appearance of mutant star beasts". However, it is also required that if there is a change in the border, Xavier must attack immediately, and Xavier is also required to return to the Imperial City to report once every three months.

Sheville was not polite, and directly chose the diamond mine star that was very close to Brian's M star, and also agreed to Clyde's later request.

In fact, Clyde does not say, he will do the same, he has advantages and disadvantages to stay away from the Imperial Capital Star Army Department.

He knew that Clyde had no choice but to let him out of the Imperial City, so he made such a request in order not to completely escape the control of the royal family.

But this is exactly what he wants.

After all, after he left with his female father, the top leader of the Imperial Capital Star Army Department was Longman Welbo of Clyde.

In order not to let the military take the opportunity to be infiltrated by various forces and become a knife to backstab himself, he must return to the Imperial City for a while to sit down and let them know that the military is still what Xavier said Calculate.

Although there will be dangers, Clyde may start to get rid of him when he has weak jurisdiction over the headquarters, but he is not afraid at all, even if he leaves the Imperial Capital Star, Clyde thinks It's not easy to move him.