Chapter 45

See parents

Brian: Who am I? where am I? (A 2000-word extravaganza will be given as a gift)

If a person respects and likes another person, he will definitely want the other person's family and friends to recognize and like him, so that they can give another person to him with confidence.

So when meeting parents, both parties usually meet on a more formal occasion, or one of them dresses appropriately and comes to visit with gifts, in order to impress the other parent. The other parent will also gracefully receive people who come to visit and want to spend the rest of their lives with their son or daughter.

But the current situation is completely inapplicable to Li Zhou. He has no family, so he doesn't need to visit Sheville, but Brian, who is the parent of Shevell who needs him to visit, suddenly appears in his living room , or when he was sloppy and had no image.

Although he knew that Brian would come over today, Li Zhou never thought that the first time he saw his parents in his life would be so dramatic, no matter how powerful, calm, and calm he was, Kind of unacceptable now.

In his imagination, when Brian came, he was preparing dinner in the kitchen, and Xavier took Duke, Iville and Azel to open the door to greet Brian who came from afar.

In the end, the ideal is beautiful, but the reality is cruel. I am really afraid of what to do. Why did I get a headache today and ran out without even washing my face? And what about the good habit of filling the entire villa with mental energy before? How could he be favored by Shewell, and because Interstellar is not so dangerous, he lost his good habits?

Embarrassedly smiled at Brian, and stammered: "You, hello, Brian, my name is Li Zhou, yes, the hero of Xavier."

Compared with Li Zhou, Brian was much calmer, nodded at Li Zhou, and said, "I'm Sharp-Bryan, Xavier's friend and brother. Today is before the invitation. Come on, excuse me."

"Don't disturb, don't disturb, I know, Xavier told me, you're welcome, just sit down."

Brian nodded and sat on the sofa in the living room. Li Zhou came forward to speak with Brian, thinking of his too homely image and a little embarrassed.

Just as he was in a dilemma and was about to ask Xavier for help, Xavier, who had watched a good morning show, took the initiative to come over with a smile in his heart.

He is going to help Li Zhou out of the siege, after all, he is his hero, he has to hurt himself, as for a good show? It is estimated that there will be more in the future, not in a hurry at this time.

Put both hands on Li Zhou's shoulders, turn Li Zhou around with a little force, then push Li Zhou lightly, saying: "Go wash first, I will cook the beef you prepared yesterday. It's heated, and the porridge is cooked again, and you'll see what you're missing in a while? By the way, I want to eat the side salads you made, and I'll make more of them later."

"Okay, okay." Li Zhou, who finally found an excuse to run away, ran to the bedroom without looking back, not seeing Brian sitting on the sofa behind him, secretly relieved.

Brian was also very nervous to meet his brother's hero for the first time as a parent.

He was afraid that he would not be calm enough and would be looked down upon by Li Zhou, thus affecting the image status of Xavier in Li Zhou's heart.

And he has never heard of a hero who cares so much about his elder brother's opinion of him.

Although Xavier does not have a male or female father, and Marshal Amos also does not see other insects because of his pregnancy, there is no emergency, he is a representative of the parents, but Li Zhou's panic behavior let him know Li Zhou respect for him.