Chapter 119

Mixed

Cheng also Xiao He defeated Xiao He

Isol Star, in the living room of Xavier and Li Zhou's new home.

"You're still laughing, you're still laughing!"

Duke collapsed and hid his hairless head in a hat that came out of nowhere.

"I don't even have eyebrows or eyelashes, what should I do? How can I see worms?"

Li Zhou raised his eyebrows and said with a wicked smile: "This is not very good, I will give you a free whole body hair removal?"

"Whole body hair removal is hair removal, eyebrows and eyelashes?" Duke blushed and shouted, "Who wants hair removal!"

"Pfft...hahaha..."

There was another burst of laughter in the living room. Although Xavier felt a little guilty, Li Zhou had already secretly told him the reason for what he did.

It will make Duke look bad for a while, but the result is good.

Knowing that this was only beneficial to Duke, the guilt in Xavier's heart disappeared.

He looked at Duke with a shriveled mouth and a drooping head with amusement, and said warmly, "Don't worry, it will grow out soon, and Brian won't despise you."

"He dares!" Duke said sullenly, "I know you are doing this for my own good, but, next time, before next time, can you let me know Should I be mentally prepared?"

"Then when you betrayed me, did you prepare me psychologically?" Li Zhou said coolly.

"I, I..." Duke I can't go anymore, because this is not the first time he betrayed Li Zhou, and it is inevitable that he will be revenge by Li Zhou.

Looking at Li Zhou embarrassedly, Duke muttered in a low voice: "Stingy, you will pay for it."

"What did you say?"

Li Zhou's ears are very smart, he squinted at Duke, whose eyes were wandering after being caught: "Okay, the idiom is very good, and I actually know that Jie Ji will report it, and he is good at learning."

"It's okay, it's okay." Duke replied cowardly.

Xavier and Amos on the side looked at each other, they didn't know where Duke's courage came from after repeated defeats and repeated defeats.

I used to be reasonable, but now Li Zhou has led him into a ditch after a few words.

With a sigh, Amos couldn't bear to look at his stupid students and continued to be stupid, and directly changed the subject.

"Duke, you can feel if there is any change in the spiritual power, and then test the spiritual root later."

Dukeba had no choice but to change the subject to save him, nodded quickly, calmed down, and felt his spiritual sea.

After a while, he opened his eyes in surprise: "I, my mental power has reached S+."

Li Zhou is not surprised that Duke is promoted this time. After all, he has practiced his practice for a long time before, and he is probably on the edge of promotion.

He helped Xavier awaken his powers this time, and by accident, he helped him advance his evolution.

And because of helping Xavier awaken the ability, it saves the time he needs to evolve. It doesn't take three days to evolve like Xavier.

Cheville was also very happy, and said happily: "Duke, see if your wings have changed?"

Duke was also very curious, and controlled his mental power to rush towards the wings. In an instant, wider, larger, and sharper transparent wings stretched out from Duke's back.