Chapter 21

Speak

Duke: I see, I'm a light bulb!

Li Zhou was a little embarrassed by Duke's bright and disgusting eyes, he coughed lightly, and grabbed the anxious Xavier: "I'm fine, don't worry, it's just that my mental power is a little too much. I don't believe it. You ask Dr. Duke."

Don't want to be a light bulb for them anymore, Duke hurriedly said: "Yes, it's just that the mental energy is consumed a lot, just take a rest!"

Seeing that Li Zhou's face was not too ugly, Xavier reluctantly believed Duke's words. He picked Li Zhou up and was about to take him back to his room to rest, but was stopped by Li Zhou.

He patted Xavier on the shoulder and motioned Xavier to put him on the sofa: "Don't be in a hurry to go back to rest, I have some questions to ask you and Duke!"

"Okay!" Xavier gently placed Li Zhou on the sofa, fearing that Li Zhou would not sit comfortably, and carefully placed a soft pillow behind Li Zhou.

Duke, who has been following the two insects' every move, suddenly felt that his back molars were sore and painful.

Although Li Zhou was chosen by him for his friends, and he was very fortunate that Xavier could really find happiness, he couldn't bear the "tiredness" between Xavier and Li Zhou. "Atmosphere.

Thinking of this, Duke patted Xavier who was still asking Li Zhou how he felt.

"I'm a doctor! I said it's all right, what are you worried about? Do you know that you—" The insects collapsed and Duke was shot by Xavier before he could say anything The cold eyes froze.

"Just you?" The calm Xavier looked up and down Duke, his eyes deliberately stopped for a few seconds on Duke's red and swollen face, and said: "The doctor who poisoned himself ?"

"Me! Didn't I accidentally get a trick?" Duke knew he was wrong, pouted and didn't argue much. He felt that he thought too much, how could Xavier, who is known as the "peak of the iceberg", collapsed? Look, he could freeze to death just by looking at him!

Li Zhou on the sofa looked at the interaction between Xavier and Duke, and laughed happily.

He found that in front of close friends, Xavier would also have a small temper, and he would make fun of friends, which was a side that Xevier had never shown in front of him. Seeing that Xavier was drawn to look at him by his laughter, he laughed even better.

He swears in his heart that in the future, he will let Xavier have no scruples in front of him, cry if he wants to cry, laugh if he wants to laugh.

"Sheville, don't run on Duke, if it weren't for his own oolong, we wouldn't be able to determine the cause of your teacher's accident so quickly. But—"

Li Zhou put away his smile, sighed, and continued, "I live too far from the Imperial City, and I have never heard of this drug. If this drug can be mass-produced, Or change the performance..

Li Zhou didn't say anything later, but how smart Xevier and Duke were, they already understood what Li Zhou meant. Indeed, the drug would be the greatest threat to females if the drug were to be energy-produced.

The great thing about this drug is that it does not need to be taken by mouth, as long as you breathe it may be poisoned.

Now it needs alcohol catalysis to show the final effect, and it can also be smelled with a sensitive nose, but if the catalysis of alcohol is not needed in the future, the medicine becomes colorless and tasteless?

Will that "kill" the females invisibly! And judging from the fact that the last time Sheville was recruited, he almost caused a mental breakdown, there was more than one drug for this kind of sin. They don't know how much of this stuff the royal family has behind their backs.