Chapter 121

Quincy

Li Zhou: I'll protect Xavier

How could it be Hunter Quincy? Why is he coming?

Although Quincy was in charge of the logistics of the army, to be honest, they didn't have a deep friendship with Quincy.

After all, every time Quincy leads armaments, weapons, rations and all kinds of energy from Quincy's hands, Quincy wears a heartache that they are prodigals.

In the early stage, when Quincy was just in charge of the logistics department, he would personally supervise their collection of supplies. In the later stage, he no longer wanted to see them as prodigal sons, and voluntarily activated the "stealth" skill. All things were handed over to his adjutant, the logistical assistant that Clyde personally ordered.

Over time, except for Xavier, they almost forgot that Quincy was actually in charge of the logistics department.

So, Duke really doesn't understand why Quincy is here. But he politely invited Quincy in.

Quincy was expressionless, but said to Duke politely, "Thank you."

Walking into the living room and seeing Amos sitting on the sofa, Quincy gave a standard military salute: "Hello, Marshal Amos!"

"It's Quincy!" A gleam of light flashed in Amos' eyes, "How do you remember this place?"

Quincy's eyelids drooped slightly, making his normally hidden face even more invisible.

"Marshal, my subordinates are here this time because they are looking for Deputy Marshal Xavier. The equipment department has newly developed combat uniforms, hot-wire guns, gravity-magnetic particle cannons and other new weapons. Due to the newly developed weapons There may be some flaws in actual combat, so it must be tested by elites, and the gravity and magnetic particle cannon can only be tested by the deputy commander, and it is possible to retreat when the particle cannon fails."

Amos nodded and motioned for Duke to call Xavier out, but Duke did not move, and shouted at the top of his voice: "Deputy Commander Xavier, Lieutenant General Quincy has something to do find you."

Sheville in the kitchen knew for a long time that it wasn't Bryan, because of their awakening, Li Zhou's mental power used to monitor the surrounding has not been withdrawn, so when Quincy came, Li Zhou understood.

I am very curious as to who is the owner of this strange and seemingly weird mental power.

It wasn't until she heard Duke's pretentious shouting that Shevel knew that it was Quincy, the so-called transparent bug of the Army.

He frowned, unable to think of any reason why Quincy would come to find him on such a remote planet.

After all, he was still on the Imperial Star three days ago, if something really happened, why didn't he find him before he came back?

He just came back this morning, and Quincy found him at night, which means that Quincy followed him out of the Imperial City shortly after he left the Imperial City, so why didn't he contact him?

Contact him at which of the transition stations to wait. It's better than traveling long distances to Isol to find him, right?

He told Li Zhou of his doubts against Li Zhou's ear.

Li Zhou nodded clearly and whispered: "Don't worry, I will protect my mother, let's go out and see what medicine he sells in the gourd."

After all, Xavier walked out of the kitchen first, and when Xavier entered the living room, Li Zhoucai walked out of the kitchen to the living room with Xiao Yi carrying tea and snacks.