Chapter 52

Action 2

Li Zhou: Xavier come back soon, I was molested TAT

As soon as he entered the room, Azer was stunned. He was reminded by Casey that he had already prepared in his heart, but he did not expect that the situation at the scene was a hundred times more disgusting than he imagined.

There are seven or eight worms in the room, both females and sub-females, all of them are naked, and the stars surround Locke and Grover like the moon.

Blindfolds.

At this time, Grover was laughing and listening to the hints given by the female prostitutes, chasing after the female and female who were unable to catch an inch.

If you catch up, touch it, if you can't catch up, continue to chase, while Locke enjoys the service of the female son.

Because he was incapacitated, the service of the female did not make him happy, but made him very angry. He groped and picked up the whip on the side, and the female groaned. A red mark appeared on the back.

After several whips, he still seemed dissatisfied, and wanted to take off the blindfold to punish the female who served him, but was chasing the female prostitute over to Grover, knocked down and crushed him under him .

Locke wants to push Grover away, but Grover has been very indulgent for the past two years, his body has long since lost his former thinness, and he is as puffy as a pig. Locke tried his best to no avail. Can push Grover away.

Grover didn't care, but felt a different skin touch than females and females, which made him even more excited. Regardless of Locke's struggles, he touched his hands up and down.

When he wanted to go further, Locke scolded, and he got up angrily, just about to say to Locke, "You can't sleep with other worms anyway, so let's have a taste of being slept. "I was brought down with a knife by the unbearable Li Zhou.

Li Zhou really couldn't stand the lewd atmosphere in the room. He has come all the way from the end of the world. He has seen all kinds of messes. . If Locke and Grover hadn't been blindfolded, it might have been even more absurd.

Looking at Locke who wanted to take off his blindfold when he heard the sound of Grover falling to the ground, Li Zhou followed suit with another hand knife, and the two males lay in a row on the red soft carpet on the floor.

Casey was relieved after seeing that the males were in a coma.

He asked the females and females in the room to quickly forge the scene, attack each other and fall into a coma, then wrapped the two males in sheets, carrying a newly prepared aircraft downstairs in one hand and flew downstairs go.

And Azer carried Li Zhou down again and entered another aircraft prepared by Casey and the others.

As soon as he entered the aircraft, Azer put the star brain that Li Zhou took off from Lock Grover and put it in the shield he brought.

Seeing that everything was ready, Casey drove the new aircraft to the next destination. Divide off Neil Street in the aircraft.

Before parting, Casey half-jokingly said to Aizel: "Can you ask your pharmacy genius to make more of this medicine and sell it to me, such a foolish male is so cute already."

He said, reaching out to hook Li Zhou's waist, who was standing beside Azer, but Azer quickly knocked him out.

Casey was beaten with a "hiss", but she didn't get angry. After approaching Azer, she made a point and said, "Is he your little cutie? Give it to me, anyway. You have medicine there, get another one yourself, I prefer this one."