Chapter 36

Fruit

The history of Li Zhou's conjecture

Li Zhou put down the spatula in his hand, looked sideways at Xavier in front of him, a touch of happiness flooded his heart. He patted the arm that Xavier wrapped around his waist, and said softly: "We are husbands, we are the closest worms, you and I don't need to say thank you."

Rubbing lightly against Xavier's face, Li Zhou turned around in Xavier's arms, looked into Xavier's eyes tenderly, and said, "We have to live a lifetime, at least Being together for three hundred years, saying thank you every time, it's too tiring, just-"

Li Zhou's hand caressed Xavier's chest, pressed it on the heart, feeling the strong beating of Xavier's heart under his hand, showing a warm smile: "As long as we have each other in our hearts, Trust, understand each other, thank you without much to say, I can feel it."

Xavier looked at Yuuji's sincere eyes, his heart throbbed, and he kissed him for the first time. Under the warm light, the smell of food and the lingering steam, the two insects had a firework-flavored kiss.

I really didn't see it, Xavier was quite good at fishing, and he was so open that he could kiss his hero in public.

He clicked his tongue twice, looked at the two worms who were inseparable, and shouted deliberately: "I'm still here, can you two respect me? Single worms have no right to worms. First you were beaten by Xavier, then you were teased by your hero, and finally the two of you went into battle, how could you catch me, a worm!"

Follow the ass."

Seeing Duke kept talking, Xieweier and Li Zhou who were disturbed said in unison: "Shut up, if you are envious, find a male son to marry by yourself!"

Well, he can't say that he can't beat this husband, and he can't beat this husband. Let's be honest. After making a zipper action on his mouth, he lied back on the sofa and pretended to be dead. His **** still hurts!

Li Zhou and Xavier laughed out loud as they watched Duke, who became more and more courageous, but the more he fought. Seeing Duke's accusing gaze, Li Zhou, who knew he couldn't bully the insects too hard, said loudly, "It's about time to eat, so hurry up and wash your hands. I made a lot of delicious food today."

Duke didn't pretend to be dead when he heard that he was going to eat, got up from the sofa and rushed to the bathroom to wash his hands in front of Seville.

Li Zhou looked at Duke's back, smiled mysteriously, grabbed Xavier, who was about to wash his hands, and took out a small brown maltose plug with sesame seeds from the cabinet above the kitchen in Shevel's mouth.

Chever tasted the candy in his mouth, and after a while, his eyes widened in surprise.

"Delicious."

"Delicious!" Xavier was a little happy. He had never eaten this kind of candy before. It was not particularly sweet, but it was very crisp and had a burnt aroma.

Li Zhou's eyes lit up when he saw Xavier eating, and he knew that this maltose was in line with his taste. It's worth noting that he disliked the slow germination of malt. When working in the space in the morning, he deliberately brought the emerging malt into the space. Carefully watch the malt grow, then make fermentation, and finally boil sugar and pull it into sugar cubes.

It's not that he was stingy and didn't give Duke to eat it, but it was the first time he made maltose, and he wasted a lot of malt, and the finished product was only a small plate.

When the two worms were secretly eating candy in the kitchen, Duke was thinking about what to eat for a while. He quickly washed his hands, and when he came to the restaurant, he saw Li Zhou and Xie Weir looking at each other with affection.