Chapter 17

Cozy

The daily life of two insects

It was already 8pm when Cheville got home.

The yard is brightly lit, and a small agricultural machine stands quietly in a corner of the garden, like a knight waiting for the master's return.

Pushing the door and entering the courtyard, Xavier found that there had been a great change in the courtyard. Although it was not earth-shattering, it was not the same as it was in the morning.

Besides the green grass and white flowers, there was only a path made of bluestone slabs connecting the gate and the villa door.

But now the grass and flowers are gone, and the whole yard has been cleaned up. If you look closely, you can still see the traces of the land being planted.

Cheville set his sights on the small agricultural machine, he was a little puzzled, is this the new machine Li Zhou bought today? Where did the one you bought yesterday go? Just as I was about to walk in, I heard the door open.

Li Zhou knew when Xieweier entered the door. Ten years of life in the end of the world made him develop the habit of paying attention to the surrounding situation at all times. After he succeeded in his cultivation, he spread his spiritual power all over the surrounding of his house.

So when Xavier came back, he quickly took care of the ingredients on hand, ready to meet Xavier at the door and say "Welcome home" to him.

But after waiting for a while, Xavier did not enter the door. He opened the door curiously and found that Xavier was staring at the farm machinery he used to plant flowers in the afternoon.

Awakened by the sound of his door opening, he tilted his head and looked in his direction.

Under the light, Xavier's superior facial features appear more perfect, and his cool temperament is illuminated by the warm orange light, becoming ethereal and mysterious, but even more for the insects to see clearly.

Li Zhou just wanted to see the worm of Xavier. He was attracted by Xavier, just like a butterfly is destined to be attracted to a flower, and walked to Xavier.

He looked at Xavier with doubts in his clear eyes, and suddenly felt that Xavier was cute and cute. This was another hidden character of Xavier he discovered after discovering that Xavier was soft-hearted .

Li Zhou found that whenever he knew more about Xavier, he liked Xavier more. He was a little greedy, and wanted to make Xavier really believe in him as soon as possible, so that he could show his true character in front of him without any hesitation, instead of being cookie-cutter calm and self-controlled.

Thinking of this, Li Zhou smiled slightly: "Can I hold your hand?"

Seeing Xavier stunned, Li Zhou didn't ask any more questions, but directly reached out to hold Xavier's hand and led him to the villa.

When they entered the door, Li Zhou said to Xavier naturally: "Welcome home, my general!"

Cheville looked at the hand he was holding, and then at Li Zhou, who smiled and welcomed him home, and pursed his lips uncomfortably: "Thank you!"

Li Zhou discovered Xie Weil's little gesture of pursing his lips, and his heart blossomed. It seemed that Xie Weier pursed his lips when he was nervous.

He was just a little nicer to Xavier, and Xavier would be nervous. This kind of tension is not because he is afraid that Li Zhou's kindness to him has no other purpose, but it seems that he has never accepted such kindness.