Chapter 16

Changes

He wants to help Seville

Everything that happened in the palace is unknown. At this time, he was thinking about raw malt and making maltose for Xavier to eat.

This time he was afraid that he would not be able to watch it and let the malt turn into a seedling, so he decided to make the wheat germinate in a normal environment.

He first put the wheat seeds in a container and soaked them in water. The seeds need to be soaked for more than 12 hours to ensure that the wheat husks are softened. He hadn't bred like this in space before, all because of the strangeness of the space and land. In reality, if you don't soak the wheat seeds, it would be too difficult to get malt.

After completing the preparatory work, he ordered a large water-permeable and breathable dustpan on the Internet for subsequent malt growth.

I originally wanted to buy some ingredients, but when he saw that he only had 600,000 stars left in his account, Li Zhou sighed, let's save it.

Actually, after Li Zhou and Xavier got married, he shouldn't worry about money anymore, but he didn't want to spend Xavier's money when his relationship with Xavier was still unstable. Although soft rice is delicious and nourishes the stomach, it also requires skills.

Looking at the time, it was almost noon, Xavier didn't come back at noon, and Li Zhou felt tired after working all morning, so he didn't toss and fire.

Beating his sore muscles, Li Zhou ordered two strawberry-flavored supplements and planned to start practicing immediately after taking them, but he was too dissatisfied with his current body.

In the past, let alone doing this kind of work, even if he himself planted for a day, he would not feel tired, but now he feels sore in his arms and trembling in his legs.

While waiting for the delivery to be delivered to the door, Li Zhou took out the exercises he had newly found in the space. There were six exercises in total. After a cursory look at it, Zhou found that there is no one that he can practice now.

The root cause is the weak body of the male.

He thought that he could mix the exercises suitable for male insects, but no, all the advanced exercises are based on the integrity of the body's meridians.

But the male worms just lost the integrity of the meridians. They are in the most embarrassing evolutionary period, losing all the forms as a zerg.

This was discovered when Li Zhou appease Xieweier's mental power. The female meridians are complete and resilient, while the male meridians are just like their appearance, gorgeous but fragile.

Accepting the reality, Li Zhou felt a little depressed. It seemed that it was impossible to quickly recover his strength to impress Xavier. The most urgent task is to practice the gentle exercises first and cultivate the body well.

Although Li Zhou was a little disappointed, he was not discouraged. On the contrary, he felt that if he cultivated his body, he might be able to grow beautiful wings like Xavier's. The meridians behind him that are different from humans represent that the male worm's wings have not completely degenerated, and it is entirely possible to regenerate.

Li Zhou felt happy when she thought that one day she could show her wings in Xavier's shocked eyes.

After all, he is also a male. During courtship, showing himself in front of his partner is what every male loves to do. It's just that in this era, the number of males is as rare as pandas, so they can completely omit this step to find a mate.