Chapter 32

How

The untrustworthy Seville is so cute (2 in 1)

Li Zhou was preparing lunch when Xavier arrived home. Seeing Xavier entering the door with a heavy face, he knew that the trip to the palace was not going well.

Wipe her hands soaked in water, Li Zhou brought out the newly made delicate desserts and black tea and put them on the coffee table. The quality of this black tea is very good. He had stocked it in the space before, and he specially found it to serve as a dessert for Xavier to relieve tiredness.

Handing the tea to Xavier, Li Zhou sat next to Xavier, his green eyes looked at Xavier worriedly: "What happened? Is it Clyde who is making trouble for you?"

"No," Xavier took a sip of tea and shook his head: "It's Jane, who was abused by Clyde because of what happened last night."

"I have given the things you gave me to Jane's worm attendant, but this is not a long-term solution. Although our female worms are strong and resilient, but if we do not recover Time, in the end, will run out of fuel."

Cherville was a little sad when he said "the oil is running out", not only because of guilt and sympathy, but also because of empathy for the tragic fate of the same kind.

He knew why Jane asked him for help, but not his father Byron, because Byron didn't care if Jane was doing well, Jane was just a **** for him to win over the royal family, As long as he doesn't die, he doesn't care.

Even if Jane is killed by Clyde, he will not seek justice for Jane. What he thinks about is how to use Jane's death to get more benefits for himself and his family.

In fact, not only Jane, but almost all females will face this problem. Over the past tens of thousands of years, no matter how good or hard their females are, they have not been appreciated, and they cannot escape the humiliation and control of the males.

No ancestors tried to change, but they all failed!

There are many reasons for the failure, but in summary, there are only a few. The betrayal, economic lifeline and various core technologies of the female are not in the hands of the female.

Because of reproduction problems, the empire made a series of laws around the protection of males. At that time, the laws were far less stringent than they are now. Over tens of thousands of years, the law has tilted more and more towards males as males have declined further and for physical reasons.

The ancestors started to change because of injustice, but they failed miserably. After the failure of the reform, the empire was completely controlled by the males, and the law became more and more tolerant to the males and more and more harsh to the females.

This directly leads to the fact that although the empire's economy, weapon experiments and other technologies are all in the hands of the females, these females are all in the hands of the males.

The males first use the law to force the females to marry, and then control the females by means of mental power to suppress, appease and promote the evolution of the females spiritual power. Because as long as the female worms who have been comforted and boosted their spiritual power are difficult to return to the days when they endured mental violence alone.

In the past, Seville thought that no matter how difficult it was, there should be some females that could resist the temptation.

But judging from his experience in the past few days, it is not that the females can't resist, but the males are too cunning, afraid that they will not be able to control the females, and have studied a lot of drugs for vaginal damage .