Chapter 103

Evolution

What? Will females evolve into males?

The meeting was announced to be suspended for three consecutive days. Netizens who got the news had different opinions, but in the end, most netizens believed that the breakout post two days ago caused the postponement of the meeting.

A small number of netizens believed the statement given by the propaganda department that the emperor was too sad and suddenly felt unwell because of the disappearance of his subjects, so the big court meeting was postponed.

For this reason, the two groups of netizens with different opinions were arguing on the Interstellar Internet, and they almost didn't have a real PK in private, and the entire Interstellar Internet was also filled with a kind of panic.

Clyde, who learned that the amount of online discussion exploded, was so angry that he almost fainted again. In the past two days, all the things that could fall in his bedroom have been replaced.

The insect waiters who were serving with him were all trembling, for fear that they would provoke His Majesty the emperor, who was in a bad mood, and suffer misfortune.

In fact, at the beginning, Clyde did not intend to postpone the adjournment of the Great Court.

Although he was angry when he learned about the forum breaking news, he quickly figured out how to deal with it.

The easiest way is to directly send your cronies to pretend to investigate, and just fabricate a more reliable investigation result to expose the matter.

It works well enough to pull Prince Jacob into the water and make him a scapegoat.

Although one or two labs may be lost, that's not a big deal, as long as the most important labs are not found, it won't matter much. And even if it is discovered, as long as there is a hole card, he can still rebuild.

In this way, he will not only increase his reputation, but if the research is successful, when he needs to destroy the evidence, he can directly send troops to break the laboratory, and put all the blame on Jacob's remnants.

However, I don't know if he thought it was too simple, or if this revelation was originally made by Jacob to pull him off his horse.

Under the joint ban by the technical department and the propaganda department, the whistleblowers can, like the gophers, pop up from time to time to spread some rumors that seem to be about experiments, but are specious.

Let the already boiling public opinion pour hot oil directly, forcing him to stop the meeting and solve this matter completely.

He originally wanted to suppress the public opinion on Interstellar according to the previous method.

He felt that Jacob didn't really want to destroy the laboratory. Jacob chose to break the news at this time, probably to lower his reputation.

Otherwise, it would not reveal some ambiguous evidence, instead of directly hammering him to death.

So Jacob should be secretly cooperating with him in his actions. When things are done, he will think of a way to clean up Jacob.

However, things were not going the way he thought.

After his action, Jacob did not cooperate with him secretly at all, but spread more things and directly connected the laboratory with him.

Seeing this situation, of course he couldn't sit still, so he also secretly threw out some evidence that Jacob was behind the scenes.