Chapter 133

Public

Li Zhou acted like a spoiled brat.

Gus's cocooning was not expected by Amos, but this result was what he most wanted to see.

You must know that females cannot evolve without the mental comfort of males, and the higher the level of females, the more difficult it is to evolve. Under the comfort of the spiritual force, it will evolve faster.

Bit, can be seen rare.

Originally, Amos was still struggling with the lack of propaganda for the exercises, but now Gus has become a cocoon and directly made a free advertisement.

Amos hurriedly asked his military female and Gus' best female to send Gus back to his bedroom.

He sent a female soldier to guard Gus, and immediately notified him of any changes.

"Your Excellency Marshal, can I be like Gus too?" This is relatively calm.

"Marshal, marshal, Gus, does that prove that we can really control our own mental power?"

"What question are you asking? Don't you know that we females can't evolve without the spiritual power of males? Now Gus has not only evolved, but also cocooned evolution, this is not us Is it the best proof that you can get out of the control of the male?" This is inference.

Of course, there are still many students who have questions, but in the final analysis, these questions are inseparable. Only one female touched her chin and asked.

"Your Excellency Marshal, can males learn this method of mind control?"

As soon as these words came out, the classroom was silent for a moment.

Amos was also surprised, he thought about the various questions that the students would ask Gus after cocooning.

He did guess right, but he didn't expect a female son to be so keen, pointing directly to the core of the problem.

He did not answer the competent female directly, but asked with a smile: "What's your name? Why do you ask if this method can be used by males? Males don't have mental violence?"

The capable female heard the sound of Amos's words, stood up and replied respectfully: "Your Excellency, my name is Lu Sien, I asked this question because Gus has a chance of transforming after cocooning. Adult males, although the odds are slim, are not absent. If—"

Lu Seng paused for a while, looking at Amos who showed appreciation to him because of his words, his heart beat faster, he already knew the result.

Seeing that Lu Sien suddenly stopped talking, Amos still didn't explain, but patiently asked: "What if? I want to hear from you."

Lu Sien was a little surprised that the famous Marshal Amos was so kind, he pursed his lips nervously, and then said: "If Gus really transforms into a male, then Gus will be the first one. Can the males of this method prove that this method is harmless to the males, and the males can learn it?"

"Good, but not quite."

Amos is very happy that his students have such a keen female son, and he admires Lu Sien very much.

But still decided to tease the student to see how he would react when he denied him.

Lu Sien didn't let him down, didn't get discouraged by his denial, but asked him again with great interest.

"Your Excellency Marshal said this, it means that I am still partly right. I think the right part is that Xiongzi can learn this lesson, not only will it not be harmful but also beneficial, right?"