Chapter 97

A real family dinner

This is also a way for Xavier to comfort Li Zhou.

Amos finally did not agree to live in Li Zhou and Xavier's house, but he promised to come to Xavier to give birth in the last two months of pregnancy, when it was the most dangerous time.

Because the cub in his womb is Archie's, but he is also his, he is looking forward to this child, so he will do everything possible to make him born safely.

He knew that he had put Clyde together, and it was impossible for Clyde not to retaliate against him. He originally decided to go back to his home when he was in the last two months of pregnancy.

His eldest brother is the head of the Horatio family, and he knows that his life is useful to the Horatio family, so he will do his best to protect him. But now it seems that there is no need. His students not only solved the problem of his lack of mental strength when he was pregnant, but also solved the follow-up problems for him.

Cheville is very satisfied. He knows his teacher, and he knows that the always strong teacher can promise him that coming home to give birth is the teacher's limit. He is very happy that the teacher can choose to rely on him at the most dangerous time.

Li Zhou sensed Xavier's happy mood, patted Xavier and held his hand, whispering in a low voice: "I'll go to the kitchen to prepare some food for you, the marshal is here today, I will personally order The chef pleases him, and you urge Brian to see where he is."

Sheville nodded first, and when Li Zhou got up, he dragged Li Zhou back again.

Li Zhou did not stand firm and threw himself into Xavier's arms, and was directly locked in his arms by Xavier, unable to move.

Li Zhou himself was right, but he really wanted to show in front of Xavier's real elders that he could take good care of Xavier, so he lay in Xavier's arms and begged for mercy in a low voice.

But no matter what he said, Xavier didn't agree. Even when he made Xavier's worst expression of his grievances, Xavier gritted his teeth and didn't agree.

Finally, he bowed his head and said to Xavier: "I don't want to do anything, I will tell the bug waiter what to do, okay?"

Severe thought for a while before reluctantly nodded in agreement.

But he knew Li Zhou too well and knew that if he didn't look at Li Zhou, Li Zhou would definitely do it himself.

But he couldn't leave the teacher behind and follow Li Zhou into the kitchen, so he asked Morey to follow Li Zhou to the kitchen to watch Li Zhou.

Li Zhou pursed his lips and whispered, "I'm not a child, you still look at me."

Sheville replied: "You are a child, twenty-two years younger than me."

He got up from Xavier's arms, snapped his fingers at Morey, and said, "Let's go, Steward Morey, follow the teacher to the kitchen."

Morey quickly got up and followed Li Zhou towards the kitchen. To be honest, Marshal Amos was here, he was a little uncomfortable, and Xavier asked him to look at Li Zhou, which was exactly what he wanted.

The old ambassador gave his old ambassador a look of "I will do things, don't worry", Morey ran after Li Zhou, and Xavier kept watching Li Zhou, It was not until Li Zhou's back disappeared that he turned around.

However, as soon as he turned his head, he saw his teacher who was chatting hotly just now, and his three teenage boys all looking at him with a smile.