Chapter 5:

Despicable King

Li Zhou entered the space and was not busy farming. One was that it was very late, so he was not in a hurry for farming; The running line didn't quite fit his Zerg body.

Just a few laps won't cause much problems, which is why he didn't find problems when he was hospitalized.

The main purpose of his entering the space this time is to find a solution. He has to read the thickened version of the exercises again.

He was in a hurry before, because he was already familiar with the content of the exercises and couldn't be more familiar, so he didn't read it carefully.

Now that I think about it, there should be a difference between the original exercise and what he is practicing now. After all, their family was not a human before, but a snake demon.

Sure enough, Li Zhou carefully read the exercises again, which is indeed different from the exercises he practiced as a human being. Not only that, the end of the exercise also mentioned that his ancestors once hid various clan exercises in the space for future generations to practice.

"Fate people? Cultivation methods of various ethnic groups? Will there be any cultivation methods related to Zerg cultivation?"

Li Zhou became interested and began to search through the cabinets in the bamboo building. Soon he found a wall of books in the wardrobe of the bedroom on the second floor.

Looking at the exercises hidden in the closet by this wall, Li Zhou twitched the corners of his mouth, doubting the reason why their family fled from Qi Yuanxing to Blue Star.

Is it true that their family was hunted down and fled to Blue Star because they stole too many family exercises? And you are too perfunctory. Anyone who can enter the space can be found with a little careful attention!

Shaking his head, Li Zhou threw the unreliable idea of ​​his ancestors out of his head, and began to look for the exercises that could be used.

The exercises here are not only numerous, but also very advanced. It can be seen from the title pages of several exercises that he picked up at random, and these are all mysteries that are not shared by other races.

And from the practice of this wall, you can also see the glory of their family. However, the glory is also the past, and now he is the only one left in their clan to survive.

Thinking of this, Li Zhou felt a little down, but in a split second he was attracted by the exercises he found. .

Li Zhou also found some boxes containing top medicinal materials and jade. But now these are useless to him, put them back in place, Li Zhou took two exercises out of the space.

One of these two exercises is gentle, while the other is much more intense.

Thinking about his body, Li Zhou decided to practice softer ones first. He carefully read and memorized the exercises and found many similarities with his ancestral exercises.

"Is this the same thing?"

Looking at the time, it was already past 11 o'clock in the evening, no more time wasted, Li Zhou closed his eyes and entered the cultivation practice, he must make himself stronger quickly, in order to have the right to speak in this era .

At the same time, Xavier, who hung up the communication and fell into contemplation, did not know that he would be forced to marry by the royal family again after dawn.

The reason is that after ordering the official to return to the palace, he told the emperor Xiong the news of Seville's rejection of the marriage.

Because the commander was also a male who looked down on military females, he told the male emperor how he was disrespectful to him.