Chapter 72

Retaliation

Vengeance from Shevel, poor Duke, Evel.

"I said it, but I haven't agreed!" Duke involuntarily raised the volume in Iville's loud question.

Iwell knew Duke too well, and when he saw Duke arguing like that, he knew that what Sheville said was probably true.

Looking at Duke who was still stubborn, Aivil snorted: "That's what happened, Xavier isn't spreading rumors, is he?"

Duke was anxious: "I said it, but I didn't agree! Don't you understand?"

"Oh," Elver Road was calm, he looked at Duke who didn't admit it, and said, "Then I'll tell Brian that you rejected his confession."

He then clicked on Star Brain, wanting to contact Brian.

Duke became anxious when he saw that Evil was really coming. In order to stop Aivil, he threw a tiger at Aivil.

Aivil patronized and contacted Brian, and didn't notice Duke's actions at all. By the time he reacted, it was too late.

His life and death, he is trying to grab the star brain that he has connected to the communication.

Ever: ".." It hurts a bit.

Li Zhou, who had just been awakened by the voice, and Brian, who had just been connected to the communication, looked at the scene in front of them, and their heads were full of question marks: "..What's the situation?"

Shevell ignored Brian, who was full of doubts, and began to soothe himself, a little bit stunned when he was awakened by the sound.

After going back and forth a few times, Li Zhou finally opened his troubled eyes and yawned, and asked vaguely, "Xavier, what happened to Duke and Evel?"

Looking at Li Zhou, who was still a little sleepy, Xavier regretted it a little. He forgot that these two things were easy to get into trouble. His revenge was enjoyable, but he woke up Li Zhou who was not very comfortable. .

He squinted his eyes slightly, looked at the two worms who were standing there because of Brian's hologram, and said maliciously: "Duke said he would reject Brian's confession, After accepting Evil's confession, Evil was happy and decided to contact Brian to explain, and Duke wanted to step on two starships at this time, so—"

Sheville shrugged with a "that's how it is" look.

At this time, Duke was called back to God by Sheville's nonsense. Looking at Brian's half-smiley expression in front of him, he roared: "Shevell, what are you talking about? There is nothing at all. thing?"

"Oh? No?" Xavier is very innocent: "Don't you mean that?"

Duke nodded frantically, and took this opportunity to climb down from Aivil, just as he was about to explain to Brian, he heard Xavier's cool voice: "You didn't mean that, did you mean it? Elvir agreed to put your feet on two starships? Brian agreed?"

He turned his gaze to the image of Brian in the living room and said, "It seems that you really like Duke very much, and you are willing to share it with other bugs."

Brian: ".."

Duke: ".."

Ever: ".."

Crash! Sheville, you can shut up!

Li Zhou looked at Xavier who had been angered by Duke's communication, couldn't help laughing, and said while laughing: "Xavier, you are too bad, Duke and Ai Will Will offend you again? Even Brian has been hurt by you."