Chapter 113

Arrived

Royal gossip, so nice

What? Lennon actually said that Emperor Xiong Clyde was not the father and son of the old Xiong Huang? how can that be?

However, what Lennon said was under the control of Li Zhou's mental power, and it was impossible to lie.

If not lying, then there is only one possibility that Lennon really knew something.

You must know that rumors and secrets about the royal family are the favorite discussions of the people of the empire, and they are also the fastest gossip.

If there is a rumor in the empire that Clyde is not the father and son of the old Xionghuang, they must know it, and the rumor may not be true.

?

Cheville gave Li Zhou a look and motioned Li Zhou to ask further.

Li Zhou nodded and asked about the relationship between the Star Thieves and Clyde, whose child Clyde was, and whether there were any other secret forces besides the black lion.

It may be these problems, each of which is to the point, Lennon's facial expression turned hideous, and after a while, there were signs of breaking away from Li Zhou's control.

Of course Li Zhou couldn't let him succeed, his eyes narrowed, and his mental control was instantly strengthened.

Lennon's mental power level is only S-level, and it is a miracle to break free once.

After Li Zhou strengthened his control, he had tears in his eyes and said everything like a bean in a bamboo tube.

The Black Lion Star Thieves are indeed the killers that Clyde secretly raised. Besides them, Clyde also raised two secret troops. He didn't know who led them.

As for who Clyde's child is, Lennon doesn't know, but Clyde's life experience, Lennon said one by one.

When the old Xionghuang was alive, there were incidents of accidental deaths of the royal family.

But Clyde's female father was not favored, just the lowest insect servant, so no insect found out that a male insect prince died inexplicably.

Clyde's female father, the insect servant named Lian, is also a ruthless character. He colluded with his brother to get a male from nowhere to pretend to be Clyde.

Because Clyde was only three years old when he was assassinated, he did not have many features in his appearance, and he had been tested at birth to see if he was a royal gene, and the male had no wings, no It will be found when checking mental power, and if you are not favored, you don't care about bugs, so the package drop is extremely smooth.

It may not be because of his own parents and children, and he doesn't even feel bad for the fake Clyde.

In order to make himself a place in the harem, he trained Clyde desperately, hoping that Clyde could attract the attention of the old Xionghuang.

Later, she was named a maid and gave birth to Archie.

Li Zhou and Xavier looked at each other after hearing the truth. They never thought that Clyde's life experience was like this.

"Then how did you know this secret?" Li Zhou asked inexplicably.

Lennon replied mechanically, "Because I'm Lian's brother, I robbed this child."