Chapter 29

Method

Two worms

When Clyde walked out of the bedroom, Jane was already bruised.

The young sub-female waiter looked at the bloodstains and burns on Jane's body, shaking her hands to apply medicine to Jane, and the tears could not stop.

Jin raised her hand weakly, touched Xiao Yafei's head gently, smiled and comforted: "Don't be afraid, this injury is serious, it will be fine in a few days."

Xiao Yafei was comforted by Zhenyi, and the tears could not stop.

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; "Woohoo .. How can it be good? Your Majesty said that it will come tonight, and then your body will not be able to eat it. Let me, let's tell the Duke.

However, he doesn't care anymore.

Since he entered the palace, he doesn't care about his own life or death. Being able to help the worms he wants to help more while he is alive is already a gift from God to him.

As for asking her male father for help, Jane disdains it, thinking that the male father threatens her to enter the palace with his female father's life, he can't tell the disgust, he will never ask this disgusting group The male bowed his head.

Looking at the little girl in front of her who couldn't cry herself, Jane smiled and helped him wipe his tears, and in a voice only the two of them could hear, she said, "Don't look for the duke, today Xavier is in I will enter the palace. If you really want to help me, go to the general and tell him my situation."

Put the medicine aside, Xiao Yafei wiped her tears, held Jane's hand, and solemnly assured: "Don't worry, I will definitely handle this matter."

Put Jane's hand into the quilt, and Ya-shee pulled the quilt over and covered Jane's body. He moved very lightly, for fear of hurting Jane with a heavy hand.

After doing all this, Xiao Yafei gently wiped Jane's face and hands with a towel: "You go to sleep for a while, it won't hurt when you fall asleep."

"Okay," Jane responded weakly, looking at Xiaoya's red eyes, and exhorting: "Remember to put a cool towel on your eyes later, they are all swollen, and your eyes will hurt over time. "

Xiao Yafei nodded vigorously: "Don't worry, I'll go when you fall asleep."

The affirmed Jane couldn't help falling asleep any longer, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

After making sure that Jane fell asleep, she didn't put on her eyes, but got up and walked towards the council hall. In order to make Jane recover faster, the medicine he used for Jane had hypnotic ingredients, and Jane would sleep for a long time, so he didn't have to worry that Jane couldn't find him when she woke up.

He had to go to Admiral Cheville early and tell Admiral all what happened to Jane.

Little Ya-shee prayed while walking, praying that the gentle and kind-hearted Jane would be rewarded, and that the admiral could help Jane out of the sea of ​​misery.

Because of this practice, Xavier has been very relaxed physically and mentally, and he has fallen asleep comfortably. But Li Zhou couldn't fall asleep. After this training, he found that Xavier, who was sound and strong on the outside, was like a twilight old man on the inside.

When he first calmed Xavier's mental strength, he found that there were many hidden wounds in Xavier's body, but he didn't expect it to be so serious.